4000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Daddyshungery, Aug 17, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Daddyshungery"']This I a blueberry that I grew in a solo cup.

Imagine that in a huge pot.[/quote]

I can't believe my eyes. That is a big fucking plant in a little cup and in all honesty it looks pretty good! Fuck man props 2 you. Fuck!

2. What state are you in? How many plants are you growing

3. I'm in vt the limit is 2 mature 7 immature Or 4 mature 10 immature with a 150 fine. I have the po po up my ass so I'm staying within my legal limits. This is my first run in this room so I have some fine tuning to do. I'm thinking I'll stick with the 25 gallon smart pots. They seem to be the right size for my set up. The plan is to run 4 in flower and harvest 1 every two weeks or so. But for now it'll be as close to the law as I can lol. I have been thinking of heading west. It'll be a year or two before anything like that takes place.

4. Michigans law is great.... Caregivers can have 5 patients and grow 12 for each one

5. Well I might just move to Michigan. Hard water racing is pretty popular out that way. Just another bonus. I love to ice race. Nothing better. Well maybe.

6. That shits huge here in oakland county... 40 minutes nw of detroit.. More lakes then any where in the world.. We have like 40 in one county

7. I wish the snowboarding was a little better. I got drive 5 hours to what we michgan people call a moutain lol its a joke compared to out west

8. Subbed, looks killer man

9. #89 Daddyshungery, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2012
    Great.

10. [quote name='"Kushdaking"']That shits huge here in oakland county... 40 minutes nw of detroit.. More lakes then any where in the world.. We have like 40 in one county[/quote]

No kidding I was thinking about Cali but I think Michigan would be better. I don't want to go out there and get lost in the mix. I was thinking of Oregon or maybe washington. I have a cousin in Cali but I don't think it's for me. Is there dispensieys in Michigan ? And do they sell clones or seeds?

11. Yea plenty of them.. But michigan has a free law so to speak where patients can transfer clones to one another... There dispensaries and compassion clubs for various needs and our market is pretty stable at $225 an oz... Cali is at $125

12. Lookin Nice Subbed.

And Cali is Great you should give it a try you won't regret that

13. Cali great for outdoor growing. But the market in cali is only profitable as a buisness if you own a dispensary... Your looking at 40% of a huge state growing pot... And good pot... At $2000 a lb.... Wheres the cost in our overhead returned at that price

14. I live in Cali and your right at the 2,000 a lbs for sure. But the need is still grand here. Take granted that whether it's Cali or not we still got growers putting out bammer weed like wildfire.

And if your a great grower you can sell to dispensaries. And you make a hefty amount.

All about connects though meet people make business friends.

15. Oh man 2gs a pound. I wish I had a pipe line to my front door. Chronic up here sells for double that maybe more if it's not a good friend. 4000 is a pretty good price for this state.

16. I'm in Cali an it goes around 3100 with a hook up know a few growers out here with farms an in humbolt that's for top shelf amazing buds

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

17. Wow that's still a good price.

18. Yes it is :) but it's Cali so it's everywhere jajaha sea of green all the time :)

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

19. The overall benefit of your guys outdoor season is intriguing in itself. Year round out of one op I usually avg 36lbs. 9 per harvest. But If I could do 30 outdoors and get 5 per.... Even at 2000 lb it wouldnt matter lol

20. Bad things happened in my grow room. The super lemon broke a large branch. It made up about 3/4of the whole plant. It's now a much smaller plant. Hopefully it'll still produce some thing I'm debating cutting the rest of it down. It's a sad day round my house. Fml