4000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Daddyshungery, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I
    I've got a couple of strains in veg here that I'm pretty excited about bro. Ice Bomb, THC Bomb and a couple of Dinafem Blue Widow's Currently in flower I've got a Tangerine Dream in it's 5th week of flower. Have never grown or smoked it before but it's a plant that i want to grow again. Just really starting to smell up the flower room with a HUGE citrus scent, unmistakable actually. Take a look at Tangerine Dream bro, now that I've got one in flower, I'm so glad I took a clone for the next round.

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. I'm subbed on your grow! Looks great, can't wait to see those girls stretch out!!!

3. [quote name='"spankinztine"']I'm subbed on your grow! Looks great, can't wait to see those girls stretch out!!![/quote]

I've been following your grow. I really am interested in the tangerine dream. I'm going to order cheese bomb tangerine dream and dr grinspoon. Then attitude is giving away a bunch of cool seeds with your order. There giving away chem dog. Blue dream. A couple autos and something else I don't remember. But that's only with a 30 dollar purchase. Could you imagine a 7 foot tall tangerine dream. I can. It'll be awesome. I'm get pretty wound up every time the lights come on. They grow so much every day. I finally got my heat under control. So it's game on.

4. Yes, I can imagine the 7' Tangerine Dream...my bro who gave me this clone has a 6+ footer growing outdoors this season, she'll easily top out at over 7ft :D I ordered and received my feminized seeds from Attitude and can't find a thing to complain about. I bought fem seeds and have to say I'm SO impressed at the rate of growth the plants from seed have displayed over the plants that were from clone, huge difference. I'd go with the fem seeds, too many nightmare hermie stories out there among the bag seed growers. But I'm really starting to believe that growing from feminized seed could be one of the best ways a grower can increase his yield. Just a thought and my personal observation. I can't wait to see that Cheese/Tangerine Dream cross you mentioned, that sounds seriously delicious:smoke:

5. Which shipping method did you use. I was wondering if it made a big difference doing guaranteed delivery or not. Heres a close up of my outdoor.

image-1896494956.jpg

image-4110560961.jpg

image-2512556518.jpg

The temps got low last night and it really ushers the colors out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Those buds are looking sweet. Makes me miss my outdoor grow..
    I used the Tshirt delivery method. I ordered them and forgot about it. Didn't try to track, or trip for a minute and they were at my door in just under 2 weeks. I wouldn't let my dog wear the T-shirt, but I got my seeds..lol

7. Just got back from the hydro store. Got me a hurricane inline fan. Temps should go down to a livable degree now. Hopefully I don't need to open the doors from now on. I also got a complete nutrients kit from aurora. Hopefully it works as good as the other stuff I've been using. The girls are looking great ill throw some pics up tonight when the lights come on.

8. Finally found your journal bro. I am subbed for sure. You are going to like the cheese bomb :) I know I did. She is a good yeilder with incredible smoke. That super lemon haze looks amazing bro. I sure would love to have a cuttin of that someday. Hope all is well friend.

9. Yea I put my journal in the wrong spot but I am a burnout do I don't really want to change it now do it'll stay. I'm going to throw up a few pics tonight. So stay tuned.

10. Oh Boy it's getting big the lights are almost all the way up. I might have vegged them a little to long. I'm taking pics now and have them up in a hour.

11. The pics arent really good I'll put some good pics up when the lights go off.

image-665208583.jpg

image-639324760.jpg

image-2350975650.jpg

image-3933100486.jpg

image-2250697405.jpg

I'll have nicer pics up at 11.

12. Broo!! It looks like a fuckin forrest in there. Your gonna have to get your chainsaw out come harvest.

13. The stocks are all like 1 1/2" thick. There getting big. The problem is that there going to out grow my new room. I guess the only solution would be to build a bigger room. Ha ha ha. Lights will be out in a half hour. I get some nice pics then I got a new camera so they should be good. It got cold out last night I might pull a couple plants from the out side garden. Tomatoes hate the cold you know.

14. It most certainly did get cold last night. We had a good frost this morning. Why don't you just start training those fatties now before they get bigger? How high is the ceiling? Either way they are phenomenal bro. If ya need help trimmin them bad boys up, gimme a shout!

15. I have been training the slh but I wanted the blueberry to grow natural. But I'm going to have to tie it down the roof is 8'6" and I have low rider hoods that are 6"thick. Lights are off I'll take some pics.

16. Can't wait to see better pics. I know there is a way to take pics with those white lines out of the picture but I'm know photographer so I couldn't tell ya. When did you do the flip? Oh ya and another question. I was thinkin bout doin a northern lights in a 20 gallon rubbermaid container and was wondering do you have holes in the bottom of yours? or do you just pay careful attention when you water?

17. Here are some pics. You are going to want to put a shit ton of holes in the bottom. Have you ever used aurora nutes? I got the master pack and want to get a little more info on it before I use it. Any help would be appreciate. Any way on with the show.

image-615566957.jpg

Lots of drainage. I try to get at least a gallon of runoff you veg a long time in these so you'll get salt build up.

image-3926782246.jpg

Blueberry x blue skunk. It's got 2 months to get bigger. I'm going to trans plant today I'm thinking a 20 gallon pot.

image-2604248771.jpg

image-394699980.jpg

Blueberry in the flower room

image-516303400.jpg

image-3289301012.jpg

Skunk6

image-4195929996.jpg

image-3827967345.jpg

Top of my blueberry tree

image-2047516547.jpg

Super lemon haze

image-3281618057.jpg

Week old blue berry clones

image-3457452327.jpg

image-1735669913.jpg

image-378452201.jpg

My first go round with a bubble bucket. It's looking good I think.

18. Is that a slh in the bubblebucket? You have some big ass trees going bro. I hope you have the room to finish those fatties or else you going to have to make some. So whats the lineage on the skunk #6? Sounds interesting. I have been lookin for a good skunk strain. Maybe we could work out some kind of trade :) Looks like you really like the blueberry. Blueberry skunk? What a tasty mix that has to be. Yumm. Have you smoked any of it?

19. No it's a blueberry. They have been in twelve twelve for 14 days today. I have been seeing hairs for a week. I have not had the blueberry skunk cross yet. It's going to be six month before they are done. I could cut a will be cutting clones again in the next week. I cut a lot of shit off the super lemon last night I could have had over a hundred clone if I'd kept them. Let me know what you got I'm suppose to be getting a clone only sour dez. I had it once but had to kill it when 5.0 rolled in.

20. It's really got me wondering what the yield will be. I'm thinking 2 oz. lol