4000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Daddyshungery, Aug 17, 2012.

1. So there was great success at the grow shop. I got two new hoods. They are all wired and ready to be hung.

image-133565351.jpg

2. Man I cant wait to see this harvest! Im drooling here.... Nice work!

3. So I got all the Mylar up. The lights are hanging. Plants are in under the lights. I gotta go to town tomorrow and get a couple plugs then I'll have my lights all ready to go. I have to petition off the flower room from the veg room. Here a few pics.

image-1128415937.jpg

The lady's

image-3374474654.jpg

The room fresh Mylar. The flower room is about 9x6. I think it'll be big enough for now.

4. I see that you are using something other than a tote for one of those...you better still be recycling sucka! Your plants look amazing by the way! and i will be using the tote pot idea with my next larger indoor run.

5. I'm a medical patient so I need to make my numbers count. This is the biggest indoor op I have done. Should be interesting. I can't wait to be7 or8 weeks into flower it's going to be crazy. Last night I could see how much room these baby's are going to have to grow into. I'm going to use a screen to keep everything at the same height. It's going to be a good time.

6. So I am up and running but with all the lights burning its running hot so I am trying to figure out how to keep it cool with out running my ac In there. Any suggestions would be good.

7. I put a big box fan in a hole i cut in the wall it dropped the temp so hopefully it'll work.

8. yeah i have to run an ac unit in my room that the intake is coming from to bring my temps down.

9. I say run the AC.. After all when it comes down to it, what's a little power for your girls to have that nice cool temp they want.. I'm into nice cool temps and lots of c02.. :) Just sayin.. in the end it is always well worth it..

10. I have the ac standing by so if the temp goes above 80 I'll put it in. I'm going to run the lights at night so it'll help heat my house in the cold months which are right around the corner. Today will be the first day of 12 12 so it begins.

11. Im getting ready to buy some new strains any suggestions?

12. So we are into the first day of flowering.

13. Sorry I dropped my phone and hit send. We are flowering and everything seems to be going great the temps are good running 76 or so. I'm headed into town today to pick up a tank of co2.

image-1325798157.jpg

The blue berry bushes

image-1011710967.jpg

Super lemon tree

image-4043428351.jpg

Skunk6 or ak 47

image-2021635870.jpg

The new girls. One is another blue berry the other two are a cross blue berry x blue skunk.

14. looking good, nice pup too! subbed

15. I need some help here. I'm trying to pick a new strain to run. What do you guys think would be a good one to grow.

16. Here are my new recruits. All blue berry. I'm ordering seeds this afternoon. I'm thinking tangerine dream cheese bomb and dr grinspoon. I'm really interested in the dr grinspoon. I think I would like to see a six foot tree in the corner of my room.

image-2967249882.jpg

All clones if you noticed the holes on the round pot it's so I can lst the plant.

17. Oh man the plants have been in 12 12 for about a week now. They are just coming into the 7 inning stretch they have grown about a foot this week. It's starting to look like a jungle in there. I'll post some pics tonight when the lights come on tonight.

18. I got hairs. They are flowering.

19. plants look nice man

20. I'll get some pics up tomorrow im getting excited. They have grown about 8 " since my last pics.