4000 pound

Discussion in 'General' started by detoit48221, Jan 7, 2006.

1. anyone in the detroit area or not in detroit are ever heard of weed called gans thats what they call it in detroit thats probley not the real name im trying to find out the real name of this stuff someone please help

2. whats that have to do with 4000 pounds?

3. ?? haha i was thnking that to

4. Yes i am from Rochester Hills, MI and i buy gans on a constant bases. Gans is also known as Baby dro. So basically its dro. Gans is usually extremely sticky bud and dark green. Anything else you'd like to know let me know

5. oh yea whats the 4000 pound for? lol

6. i assume he has people trying to sell him Lbs of this gans weed (sounds like regular dank beasters) for $4,000.

7. Yea we had that stuff from this dude i know from Detroit...that shit is fuckin amazing. No one believed me...they even brought it hear and called it gan.

8. StoneCold you from michigan?

9. no, northern indiana

10. I live in the city, Southwest Detroit baby.

Smoke ganz on the regular. Ganz vary from dealer to dealer but always a nice indica stone, Always very sticky and tasty. Ive gotten light green ganz and darker green ganz but it always fits in those categories i mentioned.

I get the shit pretty cheap, $140-160 a oz but buying more in 2-4 oz's.

11. Shit dude ganz is so expensive over here like 300 an oz and plus rochester's gone dry. i havent found weed in over a week and i've called over 20 dealers. i guess my dealers blow...

12. Im rarley ever dry. So many dealers to choose from.

You can hit the dudes on the streets and get good weed if it comes down to it here.

I see people in the 'burbs paying crazy prices for this compared to what people can get off hood connects.

I used to pay more and know get it cheap off a dude who does big shit, But hooks me up with 2 ounces or QP's for the same prices per oz he sells multible lbs becuase he's real close with my cousin.

13. damn dude i def need better connects. haha. i did or i should say do have connections out in pontiac and waterford but they're still high priced.

14. Theyre reeeal fuckin exspensive here.

15. nah 4000 is how much a pund cost and that was to get your attention i need a direct connect to get that shit for about 2500 plus i live in chicago now and i cant find it down here i know they got the shit but they dont call it gans here so i was trying to find the real name i thought it was dank but im not sure

16. LOL I was also tryin to find out the real name lol.

But I am about to grow some. I got ten plants growin, now I haveto which is females.

But I didnt know it went for 4000 a lb?!!

PM ME

17. Yeah Ganz is the name.

$4,000 a lb is high for me.

I can get ganz like $1600.

18. Ay, you know where I can get some seeds to grow purples or kush?? And KeepSmokin....PM, what other sites are you on, I think I have seen your pic on other sites. Just the pi of you not the whole thing.....

PM