400 watt Super Lemon Haze & PineApple Chunk DWC Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by TexasToker823, Oct 13, 2010.

1. #1 TexasToker823, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    OK basically ordered my seeds from worldwidemarijuanaseeds
    got all 12 within a week shipped to Texas so that was a +++
    and also they included a super lemon haze and bubba kush for free +++
    i decided to germ the super lemon hazze from Green House and the pineapple chunk from Barneys Farm since those seeds were the smalles but they definitely germed and germed with vigor
    but i didnt get to get pics of any of that they are about a month from seed now ill be posting new pics but these pics are from about 1 or 2 days ago
    again in my garden is
    Barneys Farm Pineapple Chunk
    And
    Green House Super Lemon Haze
    Hope You Tune In :smoke::smoke::smoke::hello:

Sorry to not tell you guys but these plants WERE topped at around 2 weeks or less

Attached Files:

2. Exciting. I'm in for the long haul. Your setup is just like mine. :wave:

3. nice thanks for joining i will be flipping into flower within 1 week
    and i saw your setup that shiits nice bro im tuning in there too :hello:

4. That lemon haze is the cat's flaps,i am just finished smoking a friends harvest it is 1 of the nicest strains i have ever smoked,either that or cheese mmmmmm:smoke:

5. how many days will they be from seed when you flip them to 12/12? consider me subscribed!

6. THANK YOU SIR !!
    so total LIVING DAYS id say they will be about one month when i flip them roughly one month and a week from seed (took 2 days to germ and sprout) thanks again or joining! i would post pics now but my pc got a fuckin virrus and i lost evrything but i will be in a rush to update this with pics thanks to the few who have followed early :wave::hello::smoke:

and thank you for telling me i have not read one person say anything different from anyone else they all say hat Super lemon haze is some fire also cont wait for the pineapple chunk :eek: and that cheese is fabulous i have a blue cheese seed stashed for my next grow:D
    THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN:smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. cool man, I wasn't sure on my first grow how big they needed to be, so I vegged them out 8 weeks, and holy shit, now the one plant that I have in flower grew over the light and is 5 ft. tall. I won't be making that mistake again, haha. oh well, i should get some decent amounts off it even if 1 of the main colas is over the light.

I've never smoked any weed that has a name (super lemon haze, etc) so I am looking forward to growing some and sampling!

8. haha i know man mee too first plant i ever grew let it go bout 2 months ended up with a 5 and a hal foot monster and yea any weed is god cuz its either money in your pocket or smoke in your stash so any thing wit mj is a win but i statred flowering yester day just for an updat and the 400 watt came in today im so excited:smoke::hello:

9. update super lemon haze is showing pistils all over at day 5 of 12/12
    will be posting pics soon :hello::smoke:

10. walked in and the 400 watt was on the lemon haze and pine. chunk updates soon:mad::mad:

11. guess no one is interested?? well here they are 6 days in flower

Attached Files:

12. I'm interested!!:wave: what kind of nutes are you using?

13. used pro grow and liquid karma and cal mag for veg for flower i used power flower liquid karma cal mag and sweet citrus all by botanicare:smoke::smoke:thanks for stoppin by

14. I'm loving the attention to detail in the lst. Great work! Subbed and +rep!

15. thanks! i actually topped them early before other tops were even coming out of any other shoot and cut off all the primary fan leaves and this caused six main branches to form all with tops coming out of each one!!! thanks or the rep i been eying your grow too man

16. update today is week 1 of the 12/12 switch with great progress and the stretch is done and they are only 2 feet!!!!! and they are approximately one month and one week old
    they are already stopping with the leaf formation preparing for budd!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::D:D:D:D:Di cant wait new pics when there is some new camera visible shit :D;)

17. Does this mean that you lost those 2 plants?

18. They are looking good!

19. no the pics are from after the light fell on them i guess i walked in just in time and i got reallllly lucky
    thanks for stoppin by
    thanks man im just waiting to see pistils and bud come from all over they compleetely stopped froming new leaves just today so i cant waittttttttt