400 watt scrog - sharksbreath

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by anarchris, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Haha I got a 400 watt lighting and only a 1x2 ft space for it. The last grow from the 400 is where I got the seed. Its from a feminized sharksbreath seed and there was just one seed from the whole crop (which was about 7-8 oz with 8 plants under it). A certain attitude gave me sharksbreath for free, wasnt my favorite among the ones i grew but its still very strong and it has a unique taste :D. (genetics are from lambsbreath and a white widow hybrid)

Well there will be pics up once the seed germinates, just put it in a wet paper towel.

And yes, its a mini grow since its in a 1x2 ft space. I hope this much light will make some crazy spiraling foxtailed nugs, with little to no leaves on them.

Will have a cooltube on it with a 160 cfm exhaust fan which will lead into a carbon filter right ouside the box cleverly hidden, and a small intake fan. Will be germinating and keeping the sproutling under a 68 watt cfl for a few days until its ready to begin a few days of 24 hr MH action! Then however long it takes to get big enough (prob 3 weeks) to flower. then 8-9 weeks of flowering.
    :D

2. Looks like you have a good setup in place.