400 watt organic skunky haze hybrid

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ErthLghsInFlwrs, May 22, 2010.

1. This is my setup under 400w hid w/digital ballast. I use smart pots, fox farm, a mix of sterilized soil, sphagnum peat moss, and those little pebbles you put in fish tanks. it started out with 5, but there were 2 males. hope you enjoy it, the smell off these buds is very skunky, but it is starting to develop staiva characteristics at the tops of the colas.

Attached Files:

2. #2 ErthLghsInFlwrs, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2010
    some more pics up to day 14 of flowering. also my tommy chong pipe and a ridiculous bong.

Attached Files:

3. Some more pics from day 28 of flower, sorry for the orange pics under the hps light.

Attached Files:

4. i guess no one likes the girls!!!

5. Girls look good mate dont worry! Bludy leggy girls!

6. thanks for responding, its now at day 34 of flower, more pics soon

7. colas are forming, im going to give it 14 more days then cut.

8. i just took some pics of some frossssstyy ass nugs, ill upload them when i get the energy

9. have you thought of making a white wall encircling your op? make holes for the one next to the fan..

10. yeah i definitely should have gotten some reflection, but i wasnt looking to invest too much in this area as i have to change to a new location for the next time.

11. harvested one plant today, pics later

12. one plant harvested, letting the other plants mature more

Attached Files:

13. She looks good :p Make sure we get a smoke report!

14. i can tell you that its a head high, but thats just from speed drying a nug so i dont know how it tastes yet

15. i just smoked a couple bowls of this shit and let me tell you, this marijuana is some fine ass marijuana. It has some definitive sativa characteristics. it tastes almost like the haze ive gotten from spanish dudes in new york, and it has what id call a narcotic head high. again, wow. its not like the pounding head high that some sativas give when smoked from a bong, although im sure i could incapacitate myself smoking a gram or so. 2 more plants to harvest still!! the smoke will only get better.

16. good pics man!!!

17. just purchased 2 600w lights, drip table, perlite, rockwool, reservoir and pump, fox farm hydro nutes.
    the strains i ordered are
    nirvana white widow
    barneys farm blue cheese
    freebies
    reserva privada cole train
    dna genetics rocklock