400 watt HPS closet autoflower grow NORTHERN LIGHTS BIG BUD

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by patchkid, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I still would like to see what you could do with a Bigger light, at least a 600w.

2. after flushing her she's only been given pHed water and some cal mag, so there's no way it could be a burn..... noticed the bottom leaves we're turning yellow and starting to wilt so I'm thinking it's a deficiency

I gave her a dose of 1/2 strength flora duo series nutrients with cal mag all pHed to 6.2 earlier so I will get back and let you know if she likes it

also my seedlings have been in little 20 oz pots for about 5 days now and have not popped out of the soil, they were all germinated with about 1/4 inch tap root some even more than that, and I can see all of the broken shells above the surface..... but no sign of foliage at all it's really weird. I watered them about 2 days into it the too of the soil was so dry it was crunchy maybe they got uprooted and floated around?

would that mean they are just gonna take more time to come out or did I kill them? I didn't add much water maybe just 1/8th water bottle each (pHed)

here's a picture of the lady

[​IMG]

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1277572-400-watt-hps-closet-

3. #69 patchkid, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    well guys? what do you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #70 patchkid, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    hasn't been watered in 3 days, bottom leaves have turned crunchy and are falling off and yellowing I've read this is normal I've also read it's not can you guys lend a hand?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. yeah I'll lower it today I'm in the process of setting up a scrog in my closet for my new grow, DWC too!

I've seen such amazing results with that method I figured I would give it a shot my closet is like almost 2 ft deep and it's like 5 feet wide, so I have a very small area of space I'm workin with

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1277572-400-watt-hps-closet-

6. She still has a way to go. At least two weeks. Do you have a scope to check the tricombs? That's the only way to know when they are ready to be harvested. No one post due to you growing autos and the number of topics and threads. In other word with everything out there people are too busy with their own grows. I suggest you start following other people grows and make friend with people and they will start to follow your grow. You plant does look good for the most part. Take care with overwatering it. It's a common mistake and is easily fixed. Are you feeding her nutes. I would for the next two watering then flush her if using non organic nutrients which most are. Keep on learning and thing will become so much easier.

7. This turned out one helluva plant !

really nice, i might just go with hps from seed to harvest for my next box, as the stretch does not seem all that bad here.

dont harvest too early, i would wait untill leaves start dying and most pistils get brown and retract to the buds. And of course the calyxes swollen like beach balls lol.