400 watt grow tent/ super lemon haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ford, Oct 23, 2012.

1. TXbudLover, Hola I have been watching you grow BlackWater. Nice job man.

2. [quote name='"TXbudLover"']Cool. Awesome strain (I think). I am mid flower SLH. Subbed

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden[/quote]

Sweet! Enjoy the ride yo

3. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']TXbudLover, Hola I have been watching you grow BlackWater. Nice job man.[/quote]

Thanks bro it's my first time with Blackwater or any OG strain for that matter. Can't wait to put it in my chest.

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

4. [quote name='"TXbudLover"']

Thanks bro it's my first time with Blackwater or any OG strain for that matter. Can't wait to put it in my chest.

Thanks bro. I enjoy following journals of strains I am growing or plan to grow. Get some knowledge from those who know.

5. [quote name='"Ford"']

Nice I want to grow some pure indica strains and scrog[/quote]

I think im gonna scrog my cabinet next time around. Tried it my first grow with led and had a good experience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GC Forum

6. I have always wanted to try a scrog, but am habitually bound to my way I do now. Hard to break.

7. I have to say learning is what I am doing right now. Although I hear you TX. So I am thinking of investing in a separate tent to experiment with scrog on the side. 1 gram per watt is too good for me to not at least experiment with. Have you seen the journal grrrower is currently doing on scrog. He has me hooked on trying it.

8. No but I have seen a few really impressive scrog's on here. And they seem to rock.

9. [quote name='"stealthboxit"']

I think im gonna scrog my cabinet next time around. Tried it my first grow with led and had a good experience.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GC Forum[/quote]

Cool I'll probably do it this go try new things!

10. [quote name='"TXbudLover"']I have always wanted to try a scrog, but am habitually bound to my way I do now. Hard to break.

Haha try new things man it's fun but I see what your saying im also like that!
    [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I have to say learning is what I am doing right now. Although I hear you TX. So I am thinking of investing in a separate tent to experiment with scrog on the side. 1 gram per watt is too good for me to not at least experiment with. Have you seen the journal grrrower is currently doing on scrog. He has me hooked on trying it.[/quote]
    I'll check that grow out!!! Is that per plant or just how many watts you have?

11. I have seen that number in three different posts. It is per watt. 1000w hps = 2lbs period. Well with practice, skill is always a factor.

12. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I have seen that number in three different posts. It is per watt. 1000w hps = 2lbs period. Well with practice, skill is always a factor.[/quote]

Damn I need to get more space!

13. 28 days from seed I probably should of gave them a dose of nutes earlier but I was busy. Little bit of Deficiency. I just gave them the first dose of nutrients using dyna gro again..

Attached Files:

14. looks good man, they doing great.

15. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']looks good man, they doing great.[/quote]

Thanks.

16. Good job Ford. You won't regret it if you treat them right. I have 16 of these girls in hydro right now, and let me tell you.... BOOOMBASTIC!!

17. Cool are you going to make a journal?

18. Probably not Ford. They're already 3 weeks into flowering (today). I'll post some pix in a little, if not tomorrow.

19. Ok cool. Feel free to post whatever in here.

20. Well ive had problems with this grow but I have everything I need now. I finally got everything up and running. The babies are under a 400 watt mh with a euro reflector.

They are currently 37 days old but due to the lights I had to use they really aren't to big so I will let them go until I think it's time to flower. They have had two problems both my fault! 1 was not giving them nutes in time and 2 was under watered. I had to leave early and didn't have time I came home to a mess and watered them with super thrive to perk them up. They like 80% better then what they was looking like earlier.

Constructive criticism is welcome. Just don't be a dick.

Attached Files: