400 watt grow tent/ super lemon haze

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Ford, Oct 23, 2012.

1. You sound satisfied.

2. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']You sound satisfied.[/quote]

I have no problem using it but the girl that works at the store I go to try's talking me into doing some type of hydroponics I told her I would probably sooner or later

3. Plants grow faster with hydro theres no doubt about that. I will be sticking with soil for at least a couple more years.

4. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']Plants grow faster with hydro theres no doubt about that. I will be sticking with soil for at least a couple more years.[/quote]

Yeah I want to but I'm to broke lol

5. I know the feeling man. All too well.

6. A fun and cheap way is to use a coffee container, air pump, and an air stone. DWC and grow a clone or bagseed to try out with one plant. Also works great for tomatoes outdoors but put a layer or two of duct tape or something to help keep out light. I grew a tomato plant from a couple inches tall to a couple feet and produced tomatoes. I put it into a larger container by that point with a stronger pump and bigger air stone

7. There are endless discussions about whether soil or hydro is the way to go. Hydro seems to produce "perfect" buds. Soil grown buds have a different appearance. I think soil buds seem to be more "alive" than hydro; smells and colors are totally different. Plus, plants are designed to grow in the ground. Humans are pretty fucking ridiculous if they think they can grow a plant better on their own in a bucket of water than using mother natures natural growth processes and soil food web. Like if you think about an old growth forest, usually it is super dense, tons of trees and other vegetation all growing perfect without human intervention. Plus I prefer nutrients to come from additives in the soil that the bacteria, fungi, and other organisms shit out. You can't tell me that a bottle of nutrients from advanced nutrients is better than natural additives broken down and shit out by single celled organisms. Just doesn't make sense that people think they could improve upon single celled organisms' shit.

:metal:

8. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I know the feeling man. All too well.[/quote]
    Lol sucks huh?
    [quote name='"greenbudguy"']A fun and cheap way is to use a coffee container, air pump, and an air stone. DWC and grow a clone or bagseed to try out with one plant. Also works great for tomatoes outdoors but put a layer or two of duct tape or something to help keep out light. I grew a tomato plant from a couple inches tall to a couple feet and produced tomatoes. I put it into a larger container by that point with a stronger pump and bigger air stone[/quote]
    I did that with a 5 gallon Rubbermaid container then I threw it away because some things was going down

9. [quote name='"stealthboxit"']There are endless discussions about whether soil or hydro is the way to go. Hydro seems to produce "perfect" buds. Soil grown buds have a different appearance. I think soil buds seem to be more "alive" than hydro; smells and colors are totally different. Plus, plants are designed to grow in the ground. Humans are pretty fucking ridiculous if they think they can grow a plant better on their own in a bucket of water than using mother natures natural growth processes and soil food web. Like if you think about an old growth forest, usually it is super dense, tons of trees and other vegetation all growing perfect without human intervention. Plus I prefer nutrients to come from additives in the soil that the bacteria, fungi, and other organisms shit out. You can't tell me that a bottle of nutrients from advanced nutrients is better than natural additives broken down and shit out by single celled organisms. Just doesn't make sense that people think they could improve upon single celled organisms' shit.

:metal:[/quote]

Too each his own but true i think growing hydro would be pretty cool but I know more about soil so that's what I will do until I can buy a small hydro setup

10. Gave them a transplant from solo cups to 5x5 white hydrofarm pots.

Attached Files:

11. Looking good. I transplanted my Space Queen X Kushberry last night. Working on her LST now

12. interesting pots ford.

13. I have not seen those before.

14. Looks like you are almost ready for blast off :D

15. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']Looking good. I transplanted my Space Queen X Kushberry last night. Working on her LST now[/quote]
    Nice I need to get some new strains. I think I'm gonna put up a trellis net
    [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']interesting pots ford.[/quote]

[quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I have not seen those before.[/quote] They looked pretty useful and durable

[quote name='"stealthboxit"']

Looks like you are almost ready for blast off :D[/quote]
    I know I'm excited lol!

16. Nice. You might want to consider just doing a SCROG if you're thinking of putting in a trellis. Or you could train each branch. Little more time consuming but fun if you enjoy those types things.

17. [quote name='"greenbudguy"']Nice. You might want to consider just doing a SCROG if you're thinking of putting in a trellis. Or you could train each branch. Little more time consuming but fun if you enjoy those types things.[/quote]

I think I will I want a higher yield

18. I think i would enjoy doing a scrog. I want to do one hopefully this winter.

19. [quote name='"GarrillaGrower"']I think i would enjoy doing a scrog. I want to do one hopefully this winter.[/quote]

Nice I want to grow some pure indica strains and scrog

20. Cool. Awesome strain (I think). I am mid flower SLH. Subbed

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden