400 pound 7 year old

Discussion in 'General' started by Peaceful Rocker, Nov 30, 2008.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6j6GcP3-uQ&feature=related"]YouTube - The 400pound 7 year old[/ame]

thoughts?

2. Kill it with fire?

3. that sucks.

4. More like kill the parents with fire. When the kid's only 7 years old, that's the parent's fault and that's fucking child abuse.

5. that is so sad

6. That's so selfish on the parents man, That kid will die!
    Parents should make their kids work for their food you know.... Put the fridge in the loft. turkey twizzlers on elastic, hot coals around the dinner table. :rolleyes::D

7. LOL. I thought it was gonna be a thread about 400 pounds of some seven year old weed! Guess not.

Anyways... Looks like somebody's workin two jobs to feed that one! Her parents need some help. IMO Much Love.

8. Jesus...

That's child abuse man...

9. Sad part is, with a seven year olds metabolism I gaurantee she could return to a normal weight within the year if she got on a regular diet and even had minimal excercise.

10. eeeesh. liposuction? i dont even know.

11. That would suck, I would put my child to sleep before it could get that fat.

That has to be one expensive mouthy child. yuck

12. just watched the video... joking aside that is bad!

13. i agree, that just boggles me.

i know it must be extremely difficult, but as a parent you have to police that shit or your kid will die. with the help of a doctor, a nutrionist and her parents enforcing it and making it impossible for her to gorge herself, her weight could be managable again in a year, and normal in maybe 2. it just sickens me.

14. those quotes from people at the end were dumb as shit anybody could of said that

15. Lose 300+ pounds in a year through diet and exercise? Not going to happen.

16. IMO shes just now on some strict hospital died program, probably should have done that 2 years ago when she was a 200 pound 5 year old.

17. how is that even possible?

18. she could have a horomone problem or a thyroid disorder. either way, i hope she loses the weight and goes on to have a happy healthy life

19. I think we can all agree marijuana would terrible for this girl :p

20. uhhhh, shes seven years old.