400 MH/HPS 4X4 Tent SCROG Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by DigiornoDude, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Looks great. I'm starting my first scrog soon as well. My girls are all about 7 inches. Once they hit a foot I'm gonna toss the screen up. But I'll definitely be following along on this one. Can't wait to see it goes.

Quick question, what's your medium?

2. Thanks for taking a look BAGZ!

I'm using soil, started in FFOF but ran out when I transplanted into the 5gallon pots so I used another indoor soil, I can't remember the name at the moment am i'm not at home. It came in a camouflage bag though.

since the last update the girls have hit the screen and i had to do the first training session with a couple of them. I'll post some pics later today or tomorrow.

-DD :smoke:

3. Beautiful plants!

4. They look great man, keep it up:).

5. Day

Ok so time for a much needed update! the girls have really reached up to that screen and I actually pulled a few back under today when I watered them

Watered with 1tsp/gal grow big and 1/2 tsp/gal big bloom. All pH balanced to 7.0+/- 0.2
    pH of the runoff: ranged from 6.0-6.3, which is great since it is rising a bit which what I wanted to do.

I'll probably be switching over to 12/12 in the next few days. these things are going to be BEASTS if I let them veg any longer, plus I only have a 400w...and if you think about it that screen is 16 inches above the pots so those are pretty big enough... thoughts???

pics, pics, pics!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

peace

6. sweet looking good man.

7. Very lush, healthy vegetation! Nice job!

8. nice looking plants, id suggest waiting a bit longer before switching to 12/12 though. Most recommend waiting until at least 60-75% of the screen is full then flipping it to fill in the rest. All personal choice though, if you do it too late you might be over crowded too soon and you wont fill out to your potential. Best of luck with the rest of the grow, im subed

9. Day 47 - DAY 1 of Flowering

The fun begins! :hello:I decided to switch over to 12/12 since I feel that a good amount of the screen is filled up, and having 5 ladies in there that are all going to want to stretch out I'd rather have a little extra room that crammed for light and space.

I started pulling some of the taller branches back under and spreading them out amongst the screen. cant wait to see this thing fill up. Got some great pictures before and right when the light came on of how its looking for day 1.

Temps: on - 81
    off- 71
    Humidity - 38%

Some pics of some local nugs i've been smoking lately...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. WoW!!! sweet ass grow man... cant wait to see how those ladys end up

11. awesome job. i was going to vote for the flip of the switch, glad u did it. are you going to trim/prune under the screen? also for the rank stench that you are about to encounter i would get that scrubber going asap and also invest in some ona gel pro. the ona is 25 bucks shipped to your door.:D get that cha ching as well it will get that resin and oil going. cant wait to see those donkey dicks fill that screen:eek:

12. nice work man. the training looks good. that screens going to look nice all filled up! :smoke:

13. Looking good DD, very lush. They look very happy. They are going to double in height, and maybe a little more than that. If that light is enough for 5 plants you're gonna have a WHOLE lot of Chrystal to smoke:D! They produce weight :smoke:. My 2nd Chrystal gal is 25 days into flowering. Not quite as pretty as your gals but making me happy so far.

14. Nice looking SCROG DD!

Make sure you keep pulling those tops back under the screen for the first couple weeks of flower! You can really increase your density with agressive training under the screen! I tend to be pretty aggressive, and my current screens are pretty crazy. K.O.G. does a scrog grow where he is a little less aggressive and pulls some really nice stuff off his screens.

Anyway, nice work!

15. looks great man.

that scrogs filling up!

cant wait to see the switch and watch the growth then.

im switchin my screen to 12/12 in about 2 weeks.

16. Day 55 (Day 9 Flowering)
    Ok so did some training today as you will see...:eek:

Temps - On: 78
    Off:68
    I was gone for the holiday and came back to some beautiful sights, unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures of how much they stretched but I got a bunch of after I was done training most of the tops (they were about 2 inches from the light when I opened the tent!!:D).

I think i'm going to pass on the ona gel. i got the scrubber and some of those airwick scented things in the room outside the tent and you really cant smell a thing. I do have the beastie blooms which ill be using in a couple weeks.

Thanks! :wave: cant wait to see how it fills in myself lol

Yeah the light is the one thing that may not be enough for this, we shall see. I am trying to keep the nodes of future bud sites pretty tight together so i don't have to cover too much area with the light.

Thanks man! I did a serious training session today and I think you will see I'm probably more of an aggressive trainer... :cool:

She sure is filling up! wait till you scroll down and see these pics haha. As you can probably tell from the post title I actually did the switch already. Today is day 9 of flowering, I had to switch before I traveled for the holiday or else they would just be too out of control.

and finally the pics...

oh yeah one last thing, TWIST TIES PEOPLE!! they will save you countless times. you can see them in some of my pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

everything got tied down, not even the fan could escape!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

time to go enjoy a bowl!

peace :wave:

17. Looks really good man :D you really got every tied down lol. Last post of the night for me! Time to smoke a joint while you smoke your bowl:smoke: cheers!

18. Looks great!

19. Flower Day 10

Thanks everybody! Wanted to throw some quick pictures up to show how they bounced back after training yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]