Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

400 g's of budder!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Neptune Bassist, May 27, 2010.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTB55wEV-kw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

so of course this is hashbean420's video,not mine, but its so delish that i couldn't help but post it here

if you want to get right to the budder skip to 1:09 :bongin:

2. DAMN!!! Thats nice, hes saying just the smell of it makes you cough!!! ZOMG that must be some knockout shit, mail me some hahahaha!!! xD :D:smoking:

V

3. the way he says budder makes me LOL.

4. Daaaaayuuuum, I love smoking budder, hashbean fucking rules!! Thanks for posting this video!! :) :) !!! :smoking::smoking: ++ REP!!

5. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this yesterday.

It looks like horribly curdled milk but I just want to devour it. In my lungs.

6. now is this just me, or does anyone else just wanna take a bite of that? Like, it looks like some crazy caramel or some shit

7. This guy owns.

8. wow, totally wishing i had a piece of that

9. check the sig.... im subbed to hb on youtube, he's an all-time great.

10. damn wish i had some of that right now!! lol