Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$400 for an oz?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ownabear, Mar 30, 2012.

1. that's absurd. 300 is bad enough (which is the price around here).

2. I pay 200 an o 50 for an 1/8

3. for 400 I could get a QP lol

4. holy shit 20 for a gram of mids?

im guessing your getting the ounce from the same dude.

talk to him or find yourself a new dealer. 20 should get you at least 1.7g of mids AT THE LEAST. 20 gets you a gram of very good bud just about every where

5. i usually pay around 5-10$ a gram anything over that is pushing it, an oz for 250 is pricey in my area, my usual guy hooks me up with 180 an oz for gdp that is pretty bomb, also she usually throws in a couple grams of keif or hash for free, and the occasional edible when i go over their... etc best advice talk to some other folks before you pay that, you might be surprised at what kinda deal you can haggle someone into.

6. Yup, around the windy city an oz of good can be anywhere from 280-400

I wouldn't say 400 bucks is a ripp off, it's just not a great deal.

7. Rockefeller Laws make NYC weed hella expensive.

8. If you are paying $20 a g for mids than you need to be sure you aren't getting a $400 sack of mids.

-C

9. Where in the fucking shit do you live that an ounce costs you 500? I can get a ounce for 300 easily, on the east coast. I feel HORRIBLE for you if you honestly pay 500 for an ounce of flowers. I know there is a member here from NYC who grabs ounces for <200.. but I can't remember his name.

But everyone saying he is getting ripped off has no idea what they are talking about. For some reason people here forget that price varies greatly depending on where you live.. so no shit people from Canada/California/Colorado are going to get much better prices than people on the east coast.

It's all about where you live. Asking here whether X amount is a rip off is more or less completely pointless.

10. 150 an O for dank strawberry diesel about a month ago

11. I got oz's from 250-300 here in atlanta.. which is pretty normal.. 400 isnt alot if your area tends to be dry alot

12. Yeah out here in VA I wouldn't complain too much about an O for 400. I'm still working my way up the ladder though.

13. I feel bad for a lot of you guys. I can get an oz for 180-200. I would never pay 400 an oz.

14. depends where you live, in my neck of the woods $400 a zip is the highest price you'll see, but it's not unheard of

15. It's not suprising that a lot of the people who say they can get oz's for cheap aren't long time members.

I've been in multiple threads where new members brag on how cheap of weed they get, then poof, they disapear.

While you'll notice multiple long term members have a more reasonable opinion on what's fair/not fair/they know that different markets charge different prices.

In this thread some one said they get oz's of good for 65 bucks if I remember right.

thats like me saying "and my dealer charges me 2 bucks for two pounds. Heck sometimes he even pays me to take the weed off his hands." Yea right.... :rolleyes:

16. I didn't bother reading, I'm just here to chip in for a sec. In Upstate NY I wouldn't pay more then 300/oz unless it was medical quality, .1 and done and "the State Police can smell it through concrete" kinda dank. Around here I pay 260-300 on average. Quality can be lackluster but for the most part I get some good well grown indoor.

17. I use to live in NYC and like I said I've never seen anything under $370 for dank. I live in Virginia now and its even more expensive here than it is in NYC. Standard price for an oz of some dank is 475 here, a QP is 1250.

I know it is horrible right. I've seen the guy you're talking about who said he gets NYC oz's for like 200, I wish I had that hook up.

18. Jelly

19. I actually never knew 200 an O was cheap before i came to this site, thats actually a little more than what it cost for high mids (the towns usual weed), but then again i live in Canada:smoke:

20. $400 a zip in NY for top quality. It's the main reason I started growing :bongin: