Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

400 A zip of Purp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fuzee, Apr 3, 2011.

1. It's not a TOTAL rip-off, o's of top ish go for a standard 300 (give and take $20-30 depending on where you live)

Assess your situation (money, other connections, how soon you want it) and make a choice. If it was me, I would only do it if that $400 wasn't a big part of my bankroll.

2. ud deff know if it was purp kush.. buds look almost black cause there so purple and dark... i got a 1/4lb before of it.. and almost nothing was green in it.. and i payed 900 for that

3. Nope.

4. 400 a zip is only a good price if thats what you're charging :D

5. It all depends on where you are and if it is top shelf 400 isn't an outrageous price, although a lot of people will come in here and tell you not to pay more than XX amount cause that's what they get in canada or some shit, grats not everyone has a hook up for legitimate dank, it can be worth it.

6. I would look around for a better price. But, that's just my opinion. Maybe try and haggle it down a little?

7. somehow, the dumbass high school middle man kids around here sell bud for 420 a zip??
    i know two growers, and i just copped an ounce of some legit gdp (i never believe in strain names unless im copping from a grower) for 300 a zip.
    400 is kind of redic but you gotta do what you gotta do

8. I live in Texas, pretty much some of the highest prices in the US but probably not the highest.

I wouldn't take an O of anything for 400. That's like loosing $50 right there. Normally Os in my city are between 300-350. 400 for suckers. If it's so legit and chronic, you better hope you have a base of people lining up for $25/G. If not, oh well. Hopefully $50 aint shit to you

9. This, and ocean what part of texas do you live in :wave:

10. damn. sounds like i need to bring 30lbs of some NW homegrown down south and make a quick buck. :rolleyes:

11. just make sure you throw some my way :wave:

12. Mobile Dispensary

Fuck the Feds, ill go kick it with Emery

13. i mean east coast i guess thats okay price and im talkin shittin places like ny

to people saying thats a good price..then whats a bad price ???that shit is rediculous for a plant but to each his own. idk check it out i guess but yeah your mostly payin for a color lol

14. #34 S0UR, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    Some people pay more than that too :eek: $350-400 is the most I would pay if it was super dank purp.

15. just because its purple doesnt mean its some amazing weed. if thats a deal in your area go for it, its gonna be cheaper then buying smaller weight here and there. personally i would try to talk the guy down to at least $350 or so if you know him fairly well, otherwise just drop the cash.

16. I get Zips for $370-390. Where I live everyone is trying to rob everyone. So, finding a legit dealer is actually a challenge. Fortunately, it's honestly some of the best bud in town, I think its worth it.