$400.00 paycheck

Discussion in 'General' started by King_Chronic420, Jun 9, 2009.

1. spend it all on dank. then see how much of it you can smoke in a day.

2. it's herb will get you through time with no money better than money will get you through times with no herb.

and it's from a movie and the character's name is jeremy knighton, but i don't remember the movie >.<

3. $250 a week!? Damn. Thats less than minimum wage here in Washington. I couldnt live off of $400 a week either shit my rent is $1300 per month. If you cant find a job that pays more than 10 bucks an hour you should be a waiter and pull in $100 in tips in one shift.

4. Get the dank, get some self control and make it last lol.

5. u could use it to buy all this dank or mids or u could buy a qp of some sort and sell that and make more money but since u probly dont wanna get into selling stick with getting some sticky green and lots of it

6. drop on a HP of green mids. partayyyy

7. Refer to above comment. Quality over quantity.

8. Some places the price of living is just low. I live in WV(not a huge fan of the concrete jungle)

A nice 2 bedroom apartment here averages between 4-600 dollars a month. A pack of cigs is under 4 dollars etc. etc.

i make about $740 every 2 weeks(less than 400 a week) and get by just fine.

It just depends where you are located. I know a lot of places there is now way that much money would get you by though(NYC for example)

9. just to let you guys know i have a roommate and our apartment is 800 a month i live in Arizona it's cheap as fuck down here :cool:

so the rent is already taken care of 2 weeks ago i put my 400 in to pay for part the rent

10. Buy some nice glass and some dank. Save rest.

11. i was thinking about gettin a vape :D but idk how much they cost

12. Depends on what you want. I got a manual one for like $60 and it worked fine, just wasted a lot of lighter fluid. When you start getting into the electric ones they can get pretty high. The name brand ones are just to expensive though, but thats just me. A Vape is a good investment though.

13. No..........I'm not out of my fucking mind........

Do the math, dickhead, before you question my sanity........

I live in New Jersey in the NY metro area and $400.00/week=$1,600.00/month...............

My mortgage, including taxes and insurance, is $2,649.00/month.......

Utility Bills and Food add another $1,400.00/month.........

Car Payment for my wife, son and daughter's cars = $1,225.00/month........

Car insurance and other neccessities created by having 4 children add another $1,200.00/month...........

So........$400.00/week would bankrupt me and I would need to find another job....

I own and operate a commercial general contracting and construction management firm that employs in excess of 50 people, so I'm probably more aware of the current economic situation than you could ever be, as the livelyhood of over 50 families depend on the financial decisions I make everyday. And no.....I do not have a college degree.

14. I would pick up a hp of regs. Make my money back "somehow", and probably still have a couple ounces for myself to roll in blunts.

15. Dank. All the way.

16. buy a quarter of headies, 115

go halves on a quarter of shrooms with your dude. 30

buy a bong. 100+

go to the most legit kung fu movie place you can think, pick up shogun assasin. 20 bucks

depening on how you spent your money on that bong, you'll have only spent 265 dollars.

go to a legit restaurant and kick it til you get your next check.