40-year old virgin...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Macgyver1978, Oct 24, 2018.

1. I’m a new fella in Northeast Georgia... As the heading suggests, I’ve YET to enjoy Cannibis... No joke.

As a product of the “DARE” programs pervasive in the schools through the 80’s, I’ve never consumed any drug outside aspirin and at times a bit more alcohol than necessary. Lately I’ve met several respected folks that suggested my stressful work and sleeplessness may benefit from an introduction to some Marajuana (my own father, a respected “Doc” was among those extolling the idea); that’s why I’m here.

I’m hoping that my first grow (currently two Dwarf Low-fliers) will be that introduction... If someone just feels so bad for me that they choose to introduce me to this unique herb, I’ll certainly return the favor in any way I can. I literally just bought a basic water bong and had to YouTube it’s use... Though it was as simple as the device appeared.

My sincere hope is that the harvest from my first grow will be suitable to make a tincture for edibles, as I work to stay fit and don’t want to harm athletic ability with a lot of smoking...

Thanks to all for their generosity with information here!

Below are my humble beginnings; (they are already out of the temporary cups and in terra cotta pots.

Attached Files:

2. Might I suggest a less flammable option for a growing environment?

Seems to be a lot of loose lining inside that box that i'm sure is waaaaaaaaaaaaay dry and old just waiting for a heat lamp to fall onto it and catch fire.

I'm all for DIY but safety first!

Welcome and I hope you find what you need in this plant. I have :RoorRip:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you haven't already found it, there is a section in the forum devoted to micro grows and gettin er done in a small space.

Micro Grows

• Like Like x 1

4. Thanks; I’ll check that out.

Regarding “fire hazards”, the entire setup is in a steel cargo container... Tgat old steamer trunk is from the latte 1800’s when my moms family emigrated from the Ukraine! (Thanks for the reminder though)

I’m building an aluminum angle frame this weekend for my “real” grow box, as the old tattered steamer trunk is only used as a temporary “nursery” of sorts...

I just need to establish how high the Lamb’s Bread (Fem/AF) seeds will grow to before I build the proper grow box...

Cheers,

Mac

5. Thats great to hear!! Sounds like you're well on your way.

Cheers

6. Get some foam cups. Clear plastic might cause you some trouble. I hope you enjoy trying mj.