Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40+ year old tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MotleyMama, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Granny welcomed me when I joined. Nice to know there's a community.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Served in Nam . I live in Nevada , Good chance I smoke more per day then 90% of the people in here .
    I am also a grower and have some killer buds …..
    AK 47, Amnesia Haze , Grand daddyy Purp blue dream and I think gorilla glue #4.
    Stop in anytime you want young lady .

• Like Like x 1
  3. 60 in November. Been smoking since I was 8. For better or worse. Ive seen a lot of weed.
    Am in extreme northeast Ky.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 58 here. Started at 17.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 60 here, been smoking a long, long time. I plan on to keep on smoking a long, long time. Currently I am hanging out in the Ozarks. Anyone else around?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. 61 here, been smoking since 1972. I have no plans to quit either, not ever. I'm in rural western Canada. Good to meet you.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 67 here and smoking every day. Grow my own. Good for you

• Like Like x 1
  8. I’d also like to know where this “GILF” thread is.

9. How nice, 58 here and I'm in Texas, grew up in Vermont. Started smoking at the ripe age of 15, but became an everyday smoker about 5 yrs. ago. I grow my own. Nice to meet all you folks!!! :D

• Like Like x 4
  10. I say we all meet on the west coast .. who has a house with beach front property :love-m3j:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not sure when but let’s say 50 Year’s Learning is a good thing

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've heard of people wanting to have GC gatherings. they always suggest Vegas cause there's usually cheap flights there.

I am casting my vote for a beach house. There are a lot of AirB&B's on the Oregon coast. I think it would take several. It would be so cool to share a house with some of you!

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Wow I'm so glad this thread came back to life! Still going strong here, though I'm 54 now! Let's keep it going. I now have 88 acres (we bought the adjoining farm.) We now have a half-ass medical law in WV, though it doesn't allow growing, smoking, or the actual herb. Totally put together to bless the pharmaceutical companies. Politics is majorly corrupt here. Our AG is a former pharmaceutical lobbyist and his wife still is. OH well, we'll take what we can and fight for more.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. If I didn't have major responsibilities, I'd go to a get together!!! It'd be a vacation of dreams.........:)

15. As of now me and another member plan on meeting up and doing a trip to Oregon in September .
    This plan only happened today.
    Plan on camping on the beach at least one night and feasting on sea food .
    The red woods is part of the plan too.

Do a mini burning man .

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Just tell your boss you feel to dam good to come to work for a couple of weeks .

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Hey Mama, good thread! [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm 67 (until next month :( ) I smoked when I was young, then took a break from around 1990 ('91?) til 2011.

I live in the woods in the Finger Lakes area of NYS, born and raised about 40 miles from here. My (late) mother's family moved from New England to about 100 miles from here in 1802.

Yard 005.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Im 42 hello from Canada everyone.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hi there! Whereabouts in Canada are you?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ontario

• Like Like x 1