Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40+ year old tokers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MotleyMama, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Any threads with some older folks? Or forums where they are more common? I love interacting with people of any age, but sometimes it's nice to relate to people more my age (I'm in my 50's)

• Like Like x 2
  2. There are lots of US folks here

SG5 Stock6.0.1

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mid-40s here. Howdy, Mama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Early fifties here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Aw, nice to "meet" you all. I'm 52. I smoked a few times in High School, but didn't start smoking regularly until about 5 years ago. It helped me through a horrible time, probably saved my life. Where are you all at/from? I'm in the Appalachian Mountains, been here almost 20 years now, but I was born and raised in CA.

• Like Like x 3
  6. 40 y/o toker here from mountains of WV currently in NC. you could check out r/eldertrees on reddit its got a bunch of older stoners there.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mid-40's here and from Vermont.

• Like Like x 2
  8. 48 Toronto toker here :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  9. 59, Arizona for the past 19 years, originally from Maine.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hey druglife, that's where I am, WV. Hoping and praying against all odds that we go legal here. We have a 40 acre organic farm, we have sold at the farmer's market for years, I'd love to expand to weed some day. Great climate for it. Do you miss WV? It really is like no other place, bad reputation but so different than what people think. Peace!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Have you all smoked since your teens? I did a little at that time, but didn't start smoking regularly till in my late 40's. I really wish I had when my own kids were young. I would have been a much less stressed out parent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lit up 1975, loved it. Never looked back. 55 years old. So Cal native 5 generations now.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  13. 50, South Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mid 40's here

• Like Like x 2
  15. 45 currently big island Hawaii

• Like Like x 2
  16. I ride track with my motorcycle, and the most experienced riders are in the 40's and 50's. The track is a very disciplined sector of racing, and it brings a very intimidating crowd at times. Then one day, after a race, they introduced themselves and vice versa, looked at me and said, WHERES THE BEER AND WEED AT?

Ever since then, they've been my mentors and smoke buddies, way cool. Oh, and my dad is 59 and smokes everyday. We all live in a non med state.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Well, I have been tokeing for 52 years, since I was fifteen. At the tender age of 67 I appear to be the oldest of the old farts who have responded here.
    I grew up in semi-rural Alabama but have been a resident of Canada for many decades now. I'm both a medical and recreational smoker. I was self medicating for years before getting my medical card.
    Living in Vancouver I have very easy access to very good quality MJ products at a good price and have no fear of being arrested for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. 61 years old, been toking since I was 15. So happy I lived long enough to be able to order my goodies online.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Howdy from Portland, OR! I'm soon to be 51, smoking since I was 15.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm 65 and there are quite a few of us oldies but goodies here. Granny I believe is 70

• Like Like x 1