Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 sack of mids or dro?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BxR, Dec 16, 2011.

1. #1 BxR, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    I was told the mids are "flame" and hes selling me them for 5 a g.
    He has some purp that hes selling 15 a g.
    so its 2.6g of purp vs 8g of mids
    gotta make it last 2 weeks

2. Get the mids and make edibles.

3. damn its $30 for 1.7 of dank here so I would go for the purp but that's just me.

4. 2 gs of purp and 2 gs of flame :D

5. [quote name='"Smokeholio"']2 gs of purp and 2 gs of flame :D[/quote]

^this

6. Purple son!

7. [quote name='"Smokeholio"']2 gs of purp and 2 gs of flame :D[/quote]

Yeaa this

8. Get the mids.

9. Note purp could simply be from temperature decrease, so check dat shit out haha. But get a little of both

10. No i know for sure its real purp, its got the purp leaf and the color of purp and has the THC crystals

11. damn, and i thought i had it bad, in some states they sell dro 10 a g, and here they sell 15 a g because they have to ship it over seas.

12. Quality over quantity always
    But when a dealer tells me "Dro"
    I always skip on the offer. Sure it's probably great shit, but then again i want a fucking strain to back up what im getting. Dro for all you know could be some indoor grown mids & you could be expecting some Sour D or something.
    But i guess thats just my little bitch rant.

13. naw, dude. 5 grams mids, 1 gram purp. treat yourself with the purp. have a bowl of it a night or every two. A. that's what weed is about, differentiating the good from the bad and enjoying the good when you have it. B. 6 grams versus 4 is a big difference. You can treat yourself and smoke more this way. plus, generally, mids are not bad. if it's got SOME trichs and is not pressed to hell, i'd say get more green for your buck.

14. #14 Shpongle, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    That purple is more than likely due to cold temps during the grow. Pick your bud according to trichome coverage, smell, how well cured it is (which is has a positive correlation with better smell), whether it has nute' burn or not, and whether it's been "bricked" or stored properly.

Everyone going straight for the "purple" gave me a chuckle :laughing:

15. Thank you for the aknowledgement man. And good advice on selecting one's buds, although I always thought that's you would always do haha. Btw, terrence mckenna, Albert Hoffman, and Timothy Leary are awesome haha