Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$40 of beasters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shambala, Jun 8, 2009.

1. so i'm bout to get 40$ worth of good beasters from my friend(its all he's got). I was thinkin a decent amount would be like 3 gram or so? Lets see what you guys think.

2. idk how much shit goes for in your area but i would hope for at least 3.5 to 4gs for beasters

3. Yeah man, expect to get an eighth for 40. I'm near your area probably and I would never pay more than 40 for an eighth of beasters.

4. Damn. Here I get a lot more for that.

5. thanks...one more reason pot should be legalized, so it'll cost the same everywhere. f this economy nd illegalization bullsh*t.

6. That would mean it would get more expensive here. That's not good.