Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 Grams of Master Kush + NEW PICS + MORE!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zimed, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I got this for 340$ and it was a great deal. The smell is just god damn amazing. I can't take the enitre stash out of the jar, because it reaks my whole fucking room up and then people smell it. So, I will have shots for you guys of the whole stash out of the jar later.

Enjoy!! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dddddd-DANK:hello:

3. :eek:

Gorgeous nugz man.

4. Thanks so much guys! It's amazing shit!!

5. These are one of those scores that when you smell it, it makes your dick twitch. Nice pick up,

6. Here are the rest of the pictures. It's 40 grams (I got some more, yeah). That one nug that I have taken lots of shots of is the head of the plant the top bud from the plant...damn it's looks crazy...it weighs 7 grams...that one nug.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. damn man... +rep

Dank buds!!!

8. Nice nugz! they look well cured!

9. Yeah they were very well cured! Thanks for the compliments!

I'm curing them even more!

10. yummy! can i snag a lick? :p

11. Looks fantastic, fat dense nugs, fantastic price. Great pickup and nice pics! :smoke:

12. #12 Zimed, Apr 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2010
    Thanks guys.

I forgot to add the pictures of some of the Molly (MDMA) I copped with this bud, so here are those pics for you guys. Also, this molly was tested and was 100% in purity. It had absolutely no other chemicals than MDMA. Pure and unadulterated. It's good, extremely strong shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Nice bud man,I had some master kush before and its some Goood shit lol.and yea u should hide the smell.I had a Gram that made my room smell,u got 40:eek: lol Peace

14. haha nice some dank buds and some MDMA perfect.....nice come up man

15. nice buds and nice molly to hard to get 100% pure mdma where I live

16. Very nice on the pick up! Molly isn't my style but I hear it's quite nice. Have fun with both. :D