Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 for an 8th too much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tdub420, Oct 17, 2008.

1. im not really sure how good the bud is but i have a feeling that paying 40 dollars for 3.5 g is too much

2. if its mids its a bad price

if its beasters its average

if its headies its a dam good deal

3. thanks
    much appreciated

4. it's a decent price for decent quality weed

5. Its a pretty good deal if your talking about beasters if its mids then you are not getting a good deal and shouldnt get it.

6. right, do you know if you're getting mids or dank/dro?

around here its 50 an eigth for some nice dro. but 40 for an eight of dank is a hell of a deal, so if your dealer or whoever just told you an eigth for 40, you MIGHT be getting jipped, because 3.5 grams of some mids would be like 15-20 dollars, not 40. i dont know, i guess you'll find out? post back with some updates

7. If you've never tried this bud before, try and buy just a gram instead of 1/8th first.

8. its a good price, depending on where u are, but still good.

9. sounds good to me
    buy that shit, son

10. What does the bud look like? Is it light green? Covered in Orange/red hairs? Does it have a good amount of crystals?

11. i guess it all depends on where you live. i definitely wouldn't mind paying those prices for some dank or even some high mids, but if you're getting lower grade shit, it seems right (or maybe a little above average)