Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$40 for a quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Goinggreen420, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I got a new connect, sampled his stuff, its really good mids. Orange kush. He quoted me quarter for $40, is this a good deal? Should I go for it?

2. Good god I need to move wherever the hell you live. A quarter is 90-100 here.

3. 40 is cheap. so quality might be cheap.

4. it is 40-50 for an 1/8 here. buy it.

5. he said it was just mids. the avg price of mids is 35-40 a qtr homeslice:smoking:

6. Holy fuck that is cheap

7. seems like the going rate, i wouldnt say no to it. decent price that doesnt rape your wallet

8. That's only a bit more than $5 a gram, and if it's high mids, that's a good deal.

9. $40 is steep for mids.. not sure anyone else caught this too but i have never heard of a strain being associated with mids... for sure it is not orange kush!

10. All mids are a strain of some sort

11. fall back noww! mothaphcka.. you already kno thats a trap

12. My bad lol I only buy the best shit available I guess that makes sense then :rolleyes:

13. p.s. in cali we get bomb weed and it doesnt come that cheap

14. ...lol.

15. only if you think it's a good deal. Nobody here knows how good that bud was. It could have been shitty mids while you thought it was fire, or vice-a-versa

16. Cool. I would definitely call it high mids. Really tasty stuff

17. hydro shit is 20-30 a gram here

18. I'm pretty sure you have a decent deal in your area. I get $30 quarters but that's because of special treatment.

19. #20 Goinggreen420, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was told it was orange kush, I called it high mids. Best ive ever had, but I don't know if I would call it dank. It's borderline dank/mids