Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 Days Without Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by slacknsurf420, Jul 9, 2015.

1. #1 slacknsurf420, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015
    Day 1

It's the day after July 4th. Running dry, order a "200" bag (normally a half ounce of dank). Buddy stops by with caviar. Smoke a joint, GF passes out in five minutes, getting the feeling this is the One and commence T-break.

Day 2
    Feeling a little concerned if we'll make it. Give a bit to a friend and smoke a bit out of his bowl, but just being courteous.

Day 3
    Totally hating it. But I don't pick up many cigarettes or beer. Well not too much. Got drunk at the bar, went home with a 4 loco, took one sip, knocked out cold. Wake up at night feeling kindle of effects leaving systems, but urge to smoke has become "I'm not smoking whether you want me to or not". Hungry as fuck all day with the shits but no care

Day 4
    Have an urge to smell the bag from the outside, but leave it alone. Had awoken from crazy all night dreams, some relating to my relationship with weed (an extremely vivid moment rolling a joint but never smoking it). 10% thru right
    Day 5
    God damn iphone is fucking retarded. but i found a computer. drunk excessively the last evening to the point of no return. not much point in drinking anymore this morning, heh

2. Well... I hate to be the bearer of bad news but technically your day 1 is day 0, so you are only past day 3. And did you say you hit a bowl on day 2? So THEN that would be day 0.
    Sorry my analyticity wouldnt let me ignore this lol

3. #3 slacknsurf420, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    welll let's say I stopped on the 5th.

So the 6th is day, and so on, idk I get confused counting but the afternoon of the 5th was the last I had any substantial amount, and the evening of the 6th was the last time I "smoked". But I wouldn't have normally smoked, it was just a thing and I took two baby size drags. Now the 7th, the 8th, and now the 9th (that is 4 days right) I'm just going by the day I got my bag. Nobody's touching that unless I break the promise I made for myself.

Now I know people talk about breaks and shit, but 6 weeks is considered the bottom line for even the heaviest of smokers, and "all" I smoked was like a G a day

4. i go on forced t breaks every year, going from smoking multiple blunts and joints everyday to none at all. you can make it. every once and awhile i'll take a few shots or drink a bottle of wine to the face just to feel not sober, its no biggie.

5. Dude Im goin w/o weed cause Im short on cash nd needa cop a new whip. Juss cool it nd keep yourself busy. I b workin out nd goin to work heavy. Nxt month when I get my nxt paycheck .. I'll b back to my stoner ways