40 cola durban, 4 gallon pot . help?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by haloman247, Dec 1, 2014.

1. I have this durban poison plant Ive been topping/cloning for awhile along with low stress straining. Started this before I knew about scrog but I believe I had the same idea when it came to light penetration. Was a sprout that randomly grew out of my previous plant, which was odd considering the fresh soil/being a clone and having no possible pollination. I believe it to be the root phenomenon that happens, when a root grows upwards into a sprout instead of downward. Ive had this happen multiple times but this is the only to survive. When I seperated the root balls , they were connected as one, not just tangled/intertwined.

So now I'm here, 3 months later, recently went from 128w cfl to 600w hps digital (mostly running 300w-400w). 3/4 of her life was under 128w. Not nutes/100% organic, random soil I dug from the ground, and water let out to evaperate impurities. 37-40 main colas in at about 6 inches high. If I were to flower now, what can I expect? I was also thinking maybe to continue cloning/topping until the summer , having hopefully 100-120 colas atleast, sticking her in to the ground and let her go wild until next fall. What are your thoughts?

2. Ill get better pics later

Attached Files:

3. What the hell is wrong with orientation all the time like come on

Attached Files:

4. I'm at roughly 70 tops now, in the same 4 gallon . Only been feeding compost tea here and there. When should I expect to be rootbound?

Attached Files: