Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$40 Bucks for 2.5 Grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tok3er, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Would 40 bucks for 2.5 grams of super dank stuff (Monster OG to be exact) be a rip off? I live in Southern California.

2. Lol never heard of monster OG....

Well I live in NY, which is so go damn far from where the shit comes from, so I get about 20 a gram of high quality around here. That would be a good deal for me, but Idk in California that could be a rip off...

3. I'm from SoCal and I get 4.2 of super dank bud for 40-45 bucks

4. aha ive never heard of it either before. It's supposed to be dank though

5. i live in south carolina and 20 a gram for some dank sounds spot on, mids 5 a gram

6. #6 Viktor Vaughn, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2011
    Where I'm at, that's a good deal that I'd get through a good friend. It'd be $50 through a regular dealer for me.

EDIT: I missed the part about living in Cali. A dude I used to go through (before I found out he fucked with dog food) got it for like $10/g in Cali.

7. You live in Cali I'm sure you could find way better prices.

I live in Indiana where the prices are 20 a g so that would probably be a good deal here but not where you are at.

8. I don't have many friends. ):
    well stoner colleagues to be exact haha.