Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 bucks a gram for hash. Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EASYlivin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. ive paid 40 bucks for some REALLY, REALLY dank hash,
    at a club.

i assume that joe dimebag* doesnt have super dank ass hash,
    and its not worth 40.

try to smoke some; if it's full melt, try to get him to 35. but if it
    doesnt melt, you're getting burned

2. Hell NO go for 15

3. 20-25 tops

4. You'd be better off getting some fire and making yourself some ridiculous BHO.

5. ok so im gonna tell you it is an awesome deal BECAUSEEEEEEE hash is AMAZING seriously that is a good price since i only have one dealer for it. and it is pretty rare to see any1 selling it && seriouslyyyyyy you need like .1 haha i get high offa one hit of this shit hash is so worth it!! :)

6. I do not pay for hash I make my own. Much cheaper that way.

7. Kief is not 100 % thc and neither is hash. Kief is around 40% thc i believe and Im talking about kief from the dankest buds.

8. #48 sifika, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2009
    Max, I pay 10$ and get like a 0.8/0.9 of hash in Ontario, QP's go for stupid cheap here too, as little as 450/500 for good afgan gold.:hello:

I'm pretty sure even 40% THC is pushing it even for dank.