Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

40 bucks a gram for hash. Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EASYlivin, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Just make your own, all you need is what are in the pictures I've attached. :smoke::smoke:

(Crystal Collector / THC Compressor) :)

Attached Files:

2. I would try to get it down 30 a gram, if not make your own, you have an oz of headies, use that to make some bho, pm me, and I will give you a step by step guide on how to make bho, and bho imho is more potent then most of the hash ive smoked in my life. However, the guy who posted the kief shaker and press, that is also a good method, you can make your own one of those also, and then you would have 2 types of hash/kief on hand, Shake the quarter for kief, then use the bho technique to get the rest of the thc out of it.

3. yeah if your rockin onions of dank than just get a pollen box and compress your kief.

hash is really good but i like bud way more.

4. Hash I believe is supposed to be 40-60% THC and Hash oil is supposed to be 60-99% if you have the equipment and knowledge to make it that well. This is based on what I have read and is not necessarily true, but hash and kief are not 100% THC.

And the most I would ever pay for hash would be 30 a gram if it was full melt bubble hash. Compress your own kief like the rest have said :)

5. ahaha in college i got 20 g's of Moroccan hash for $150 and got rid of it for $20 a .5 I sold out in 3 days, had a free personal hash stash, and the biggest smile on my face.

If its good, people will pay any price because they think hash is so rare.

6. i can get hash for 10 a gram, its brownish green and tastes not bad but i think its no more than 10-15% cuz it was made from shake. the hash i got before was 20 a gram, tasted wonderful and was prolly about 30-40% by my guesstimations.

7. 15 per gram in my part of ontario

8. Hash really shouldn't have green in it, as green represents plant material. But then again that is down right stupid to make hash from shake hah.

The better the hash, the more physically melty it should be.

9. yeah i realize its not good hash. its still about as good as some lower end chronic weed so id say its not that stupid to make hash out of shake especially when the kid got it at 40 a pound somethin like a gram of hash per zip came out. hes doin well for himself.

10. i pay about 40 a g over here in maryland

11. yea hash is great and if u dont think ud ever c it again in ur area id say try it. But generally it should be 20-25 a gram, and most ive seen here was 35.

12. I apologize for saying that hash and kief is 100%. I should have done my research. ;)

13. i wish they were that potent lol

14. There are many different kinds of hash and even then the quality can vary from hash that may look identical. I have seen $40 a gram for light colored bubble hash, $80 a gram for hash oil and $200 an ounce for afghan hash and they were all great experiences. I try not to look at it as "wow this hash is expensive, I can get XXX hash for way cheaper" and instead think about if I want it, does it look good, do I really need to spend the money, etc. If I only picked up when it was a good deal or amazing quality I'd be dry pretty often.

I guess you just have to ask yourself, do you really want to try hash? Are ready to lose $40 if it turns out not to be hash or forget what happened if it's really good hash?

BTW a little info on potency of hash since I have seen some crazy numbers mentioned in this thread
    "The THC content of good to excellent hash oil varies from 30% to 80% THC.

The THC content of good to excellent hashish varies from 20% to 60% THC.

The THC content of good commercial grade marijuana available to most users has a THC content of about 5% to 15%. The maximum THC content of premium grade marijuana is about 35%."

15. Thanks for the exact figures there ocp.

16. That is incorrect, kief and hash are both going to fall somewhere between 20-60% THC, depending on the amount of plant matter that you have in your kief/hash. Even if you had pure kief, it still won't be 100% THC.

Honey oil and other extracts on the other hand (oils and extracts, not "hash") can get upwards of 60.. 65, but still nowhere close to 100%

17. As I previously stated.....I was incorrect and I apologize. :eek: Jeeze, no one reads these days...

18. Dude..
    No!
    You can make your own hash for cheaper!

But seriously I would probably only pay $20/g max for hash.
    My dad got me an 8th of Afghani hash 2 years ago for like $40.

But hash is very hard to find here..
    I wish I could have it again..
    But still I would not pay that for hash..
    Think about it..
    Thats like coke prices..(At least if you're American)

19. hahaha i completely agree. I tried to bring his price down to 30 but he didnt budge and I basically bailed. ahah whatever. rip off. :D

20. Nay, that's less efficient than smoking bud. A 20 dollar gram should get you about a bowl, a bowl can get me high, a bowl is about 0.25.