Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 years jail for 0.003g on bottom of shoe!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by biftawave, Feb 11, 2012.

1. This is garbage, was probably planted evidence. Even if it isn't still straight garbage.

2. Fuck the police.

3. wow those laws are fucked up

4. After seeing where it was I honestly wasn't surprised. Still bullsht. 98% of US currency has traces of "unmentionables." but the DEA surprisingly doesn't go around arresting everyone who has cash on them.

5. Pretty much got arrested for walking. Outrageous.
    The "zero-tolerance" laws are irrelevant in this case, it makes 0 sense.

6. damn thats crazy I would be so pissed. For all you know he just stepped on that thrown out the window of someones car and got nailed for it. Glad that America isnt that bad. The poppy seed thing on there is crazy too.

7. It's the Middle East, what do you expect.

8. This is why I don't listen to people bitching about our laws. Shit like this is straight up in humane. Or maybe it is humane... we do enough fucked up shit for it to be the norm.

9. This defies logic