4 x Variety Grow, Flowering Journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fataqui, Mar 2, 2016.

1. #1 Fataqui, Mar 2, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2016
    In the fall of last year I took a cross country road trip and picked up many different seeds a long the way. These are (4) of those. These were simply grown to clone for this years outdoor grow, but seeing I already took all the clones I want from them I figured I would setup a little grow tent, (30 x 30 x 72) and let them flower out. All of these are (35 to 40) days old. After they each grew (3) nodes I have pretty much, twisted, bent, topped, super cropped, every few days. For example the Bubblegum Kush X Ghost OG Kush was only topped once, but I have cropped over (3) ounces leafs off her and each time I super crop her she comes back in (3) or (4) days much more bushier. She is going to be awesome. The White Widow x Alaskan Thunderfuck was treated to different veg management. I kept bending her out, and topping her for the first (3) weeks. I think may have over did it, as she is only (11) inches tall and has like (60) tops. The Currant Kush x Skunk #1 was only cropped once and then I only bent her out while cropping her every few days. I was told by the person who gave me those seeds to only veg her for (5) weeks max because when she flowers she will explode. I did the same veg management that I used for the Currant Kush x Skunk #1 on the Northern Lights #5 x Haze.

Bubblegum Kush X Ghost OG Kush
    White Widow x Alaskan Thunderfuck
    Currant Kush x Skunk #1
    Northern Lights #5 x Haze

Veg Information...
    Gemination = paper towel soaked in distilled water, boiled tetley black tea
    Transplants = 3, 16oz solo, 1 1/2g plastic pot, 5g smart pot

Medium: FFOF 25%,COCQLC 25%, perlite 50%
    Water: mountain spring, ph 6.9
    Humidity during veg = 60%
    Humidity during flower = weeks 1 to 6, 50%, 7 to eof, 40%

Nutrients...
    Day 1 to 7 = 1/4 tsp thrive alive GREEN, 1/4 tsp Route 66, 1/4 tsp sugar daddy, per gallon, ppm 186, adjusted nutrient water to 6.8
    Day 7 to 14 = 1/2 tsp bc boost, 1/4 tsp fox farm big grow, 1/4 tsp thrive alive RED, 1/4 tsp magical, 1/2 tsp sugar daddy, per gallon, ppm 590, adjusted nutrient water to 6.8
    Day 14 to now = 1 tsp bc boost, 1 tsp fox farm big grow, 1/2 tsp fox farm tiger bloom, 1/2 tsp thrive alive RED, 1/2 tsp magical, 1 tsp sugar daddy, per gallon, ppm 1180, adjusted nutrient water to 6.6
    Now to eof = 4 tsp bc boost, 1 tsp fox farm tiger bloom, 2 tsp bc bloom, 1 tsp awesome blossom, 1 tsp thrive alive RED, 1 tsp magical, 3 tsp sugar daddy, per gallon, ppm 1670, adjusted nutrient water to 6.4
    At week (4) into flower, no nutrients will be given, they will be replaced with 3 tsp Alaska Fish Fertilizer per gallon, ppm 860, adjusted nutrient water to 6.8

Nutrients Notes....

I feed every watering, no feed, water, feed, or feed, water, water, I feed every watering. When I feed, I first flush each pot slowly with 5 gallons of ph adjusted water, let that drip out, then I give each pot 1 gallon of water with my nutrients.

March 2nd, day 1 of flower...