4 x 8 setup 2000w

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Clidefr0g, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Hello.

I'm setting up a grow tent. In my basement.

I've got 2 1000w hps/MH lights with sealed cooled hoods. I ordered 2 6" infinity fans, a mars hydro tent.

I've been planning on doing a 6 site under current dwc system with square buckets and 2" bulkheads. Bulkheads ordered but I can't find any good buckets like the ez stor ones in Canada for a reasonable price. (90 per bucket is unreasonable Amazon... ) any bucket suggestion s before I'm stuck with 5gal.

I plan on controlling the heat and humidity with the two fans. Running one from outside the tent through the lights and exiting the tent with the second fan pulling from in the tent through filter and outside. If it gets cold I can heat the tent with the lights. If it's hot all the fans crank if humidity is low tent fan should slow and light fan cranks etc.

One of the last things I need to find is top notch genetics in Canada. I want best of the best knock your ass down and keep you there weed.

Any suggestions or problems you can think of for my issues or setup in general.?

2. I’m growing ethos seeds. Get those ones. Haven’t seen end results of my own but from what I’ve heard and seen yea that’s the stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. never heard of ethos but i took a look and they seem like they have a lot of good plants going.