Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4-wheeling Stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mechanix901, Jan 23, 2011.

1. #1 mechanix901, Jan 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2011
    Ive never done it. Never been on a 4wheeler.

I'm about to meet some people up there and blaze before. Only me though since I'm the loner stoner haha.

REVIEW*********vvvvvvvderrrr

so like i went, and this pretty lady I've been talking to was the person who invited me. I though it was gonna be a lot of douche men there too but everything went better than expected.

I rode on the back on the quad while trying not to look like a gorilla fucking this girl.

It was FUUUUckin awesome.
    Deep in some woods and it felt like Pandora while under the influence.

Highly suggest you all try it.

2. 4-wheeling alone is fun as shit. Doing it baked could only be a million times better. Be safe man. :smoke:

3. It's so fun to get stoned and rip around on a quad.

4. haha dude thats a good idea, im gonna take my quad out tmrw and light up at the back of my property.

5. so like i went, and this pretty lady I've been talking to was the person who invited me. I though it was gonna be a lot of douche men there too but everything went better than expected.

I rode on the back on the quad :) hah
    It was FUUUUckin awesome
    Deep in some woods and it felt like Pandora while under the influence.

Highly suggest you all try it.