Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 weeks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt Ashez, Jul 10, 2011.

1. First off I know theres a search button but I need to know specifically for me. If I don't pass this drug test then there will be severe consequences. Nothing like getting fired. Last time I smoked was exactly 4 weeks ago. I smoked maybe .5 grams total. Vaporizer/joint. Before this I smoked about 5 times in 3 months and they were spanned apart at least every 2 weeks. During the past 4 weeks my weight constantly changed -+5 pounds. For example one day I gain some, then lose some and so on. I exercised a bit, not excessively. So all I want to know is if I'll pass a drug test atm.

2. Maybe? Depends on the kind of drug test, your height, weight, how fast your metabolism is, how much you've exercised the past few weeks, etc..

If you're talking about a standard piss test, and you're been decently active the past few weeks, you should probably be alright.

3. I don't have excess fat, but I'm not hella skinny. I'm just normal I guess you can say. Is there a way that I can pass it 100%? It's the standard test they give you on probation/parole...

4. Sounds to me like you should be in the clear.

5. for an urine analysis you should be fine, most people say it takes about a month to flush out of your system. (feel free to correct me if i am wrong)

if you're still worried just get some exercise in and drink a fair amount of water on the day of the test. (not too much though, or they may accuse you of diluting)

also, try to fill the cup with the middle part of your piss, not the beginning or end of the stream. the little things like that add up.

good luck, i'm sure you'll pass :bongin:

6. Thanks to everyone for the info.

7. no worries man, happy to help :smoke: