4 weeks into flowering, need help!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BlazeItDown, Aug 6, 2009.

1. What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil, miracle grow potting mix
    Indoors or outdoors? INDOOR
    What strain? UNKNOWN, BUT IT IS BAGSEED
    How old are the plants? 2 months 3 1/2 weeks
    What type of lights and how many watts? 2x15w cfl 1 hot 1 cold for veg, 100w MH for flowering
    How far from the lights? 6 inches for cfl and about 12-15 inches for MH
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? bottled water, every couple days
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? 7-1-2
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 82 degrees F, 62 humidity
    What size pots? 2 1/2 gallon pot
    Any bugs? Look real close. yes, some small flying ones
    Any other pertinent info? plant has only been on MH for 2 days! should i start feeding the plant molasses? i dont know the ph level of the soil right now... the brown leaves have been there for 1 week now! anybody have a clue why this is happening to the plant?

Attached Files:

2. #2 blowin purp, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
    this looks like its due to the foil...it is crinkled and doesnt reflect light properly and causing some light to be concentrated in places causing 'hot spots'

try white posterboard or flat white paint..they are both more reflective and reliable than foil...

get that foil down asap jigga

3. the foil is already down lol thanks a lot! hopefully that will fix her up. what do you think about using molasses to make the yield bigger?

4. hey man foil is the devil.. take it down lol use mylar or flat white paint.

it kinda looks like you might have a magnesium problem
    a little bit of epsom salt will help

5. It's down now, thanks for the help everyone...how much epsom salt to do you think I should use?