4 weeks into flower.....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by danktank 420, May 21, 2012.

1. Whats smokin?

I have 2 ladies from bagseed 4 weeks in flowering. I am noticing that the trich's on the top colas are ambering faster than the rest of the bud sites. The others are still white. Is this normal.

Also fan leaves are yellowing pretty rapidly, i pluck once they have no more green on them.

3 crashes in a row from my phone i will have to upload later,, fuck!

Attached Files:

2. Sorry for the duplicates...

3. Honestly it looks like your grow has been pollinated. (the second pic shoes a seed forming right there).
    If you really do have seeds (and i am fairly sure you do) your plant is putting most of its resources toward seed production. This would explain the odd development. I would say if you want to finish the grow you have at least another month to go if you are only 4 weeks in.

4. I agree with another 4 weeks,your leafs are still nice n green,I like to let them go until the leafs are yellow,or mostly yellow at least..then ya know ya got the most out of yr plant.

5. Congrats on the snag. I threw that in there w/o mentioning it for this exact purpose.

"Who is really looking"

I hope it's not, meaning it probably is. My lighting screw up from a cple of weeks ago may be coming back to bite me in the ASS.:devious:

6. Light stress is a common mistake among beginners. Dont beat yourself up too bad.

Voo