4 weeks in and looking good!!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by vacuum, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Is it just me or do these look huge for not even half way through bud? Grown a little b4 but this is my first time using co2. Thoughts?

ForumRunner_20120712_195531.png

ForumRunner_20120712_195604.png

2. Need something in there for perspective. They look nice and healthy though :)

3. Beer can perspective

ForumRunner_20120712_211943.png

4. Oh yea those are going to be obese.

5. 4 weeks in; bit more background is always nice. What lighting, medium, nutes, etc. Is that 4 weeks since you switched to 12/12 or since you saw pistils and lastly how long did you veg? Very nice work so far.

6. Dirt bed. 4 1000w hps. 4 weeks since flipped to 12/12. I use botanicare bloom and green planet massive. Also heavy weight and botanicare sweet for carbs.

7. Oh and I vegged For 3 weeks

8. You obviously have the gift; my congratulations. Keep us posted.

9. There is no real gift to good dope. Get a good strain, not some random bull shit seeds, and grow under some real light. Cfl's are useless for budding unless ur not worried about quality or quantity. Nutes and temp being dialed in help but any fool can feed a plant. If ur not burning them and u got some solid 600w or 1000w hps running at a good temp with a good strain, get good clones from a proven source. U can't not grow kill kron. But this Is a Guy from Canada that can shop for clones like I shop for tires

10. LOL, no bro, it's not just you, those buds are delicious and huge... Nice work...and I'll agree with you that any fool that can feed a plant can grow great dope, especially with great genetics. But there really is something to be said for loving what we do, it may sound lame, but it's a spiritual thing bro. I love knowing that I gave great care to another living thing for it's entire life, gave it my best, all my love. Now you put that kinda ganga in your pipe and smoke it, you KNOW someone didn't just feed it...they loved it bro, that's the intangible, that's what makes this so fun, so addicting...Only a guy that LOVES growing has a 4x1000w setup lol, I know..I have 2. Cool post though bro and I'll keep an eye on your progress, best of luck with your grow!!!