4 weeks flowering but no bud.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Syyton666, Mar 21, 2019.

1. 4 weeks flowering but no bud. What to do? 2 Shiva skunk and 1 hindu kush, grow tent 1.2m*1.2m, hps 400w and led 1000w, bio bizz nutes.

How long i have to wait before flowers pop up? Do i have to germinate new seeds?

2. ... yup cut it all down. Start over

Idk, some pics might help :/

How do you know their flowering if there’s no buds? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Needs pictures for any of these experts to help

4. I smell a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. My question is did u switch lights to 12/12 are thay an auto if ur on 12/12 lighting and 30days in with no buds yet something is wrong did thay grow balls I mean pics would help alot as u should see buds starting no later than 2 weeks after flip same with balls growing if its Male but uf ur on 12/12 and no sign of sex yet at 30days in then switch it to 11 hours on 13 hours off

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. 4 weeks 12/12 and Bloom nutes.

7. 4 weeks 12/12 and Bloom nutes.

8. All I can say is post pics cause u should see buds/balls formed by now if lights are on 12/12 with no light leak

9. Somethings wrong there either Male or u have light leaks I'm on day 22 today of 12-12 this is the 1st day of week 4 for the 1 bubba kush look at buds forming . 20190321_113026.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. These pics were taken on day 12 after the flip to 12/12 they are under 2 viparspecta par450s and being feed npk industry nute line[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Looks good to me?? My plants i thought were smaller than they should be, my first grow, this is them toward the end of week 3 after flip [​IMG]

I’ve noticed leaves getting visible trichomes, only grew maybe 2 inches for the whole stretch which i was surprised.

Little budlets are forming, expecting to see them gain size by week 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Patrick the amount of stretch is dependent on how much sativa is in it pure sativas can stretch up to 3x its start height another thing that lowers stretching is letting them veg to maturity and last is light intensity has a part to play in it to if its getting more light than it needs it eont streach much

13. Week 5-7 the buds start fattening up depending on strain I always go indica 8-9 wks so 5-7 is fattening up 8 and 9 is ripening stage.

14. That is trew for pure indicas but the more sativa the longer the flower time and also its strain depending as some will look huge early then add weight some will look tinny and get super fat tords end then other will stay small and just add weight and flower time is different from strain to strain saying all are ready in 8-9 weeks is like saying ever apple tree has the same time to pick witch thay dont u have ur eating apples that are ready way before ur cooking apples I'd say week 7 is a good time to check tricomes if ur unsure but the problem is if ur pushing nutes hard and not stopped short enough then ur buds are full of nutes by end u wont most feeder leaves eaten by her sucking everything she can from them as she's hungry but only getting water so she eats from where its stored if ur plant is nice and green at the end u have lots of nutes in her but best if luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. CANADA

• Winner Winner x 1