4 weeks flower, yellow leaf margins. Help! have pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MaxYield, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    started last week to 10 days ago, about 5% of fan leaves have lemon yellowing on margins followed by necrosis, middle and upper leaves... in super soil with compost, 400W HPS closet grow, scrog. Had spider mites 3 weeks ago, treated & eliminated with neem oil. Top dressed with bat guano. Looked at all the photo diagnostic articles I can find, mine don't look exactly like any of them... figured it must be nutes, so so have been lightly feeding the past week, not noticing a big improvement. Any kind grow gurus willing to make suggestions? Anybody who's had this, please sing out.
    Much Grass Amigos, Max

Attached Files:

2. ok so are u using tap water, or r/o distilled, cuz your using r/o or distilled water u need calmag+ for your plants

3. House water, gassed out, PH adjusted to 6.5. Added calmag to first watering after I noticed the prob.

4. has it spread anymore after adding the calmag

5. A little bit, but it was only about 5-10% of fan leaves to start with.. plants look generally healthy, but I'd like them to be at their best for max budz. Am brewing up some compost tea, hopefully that will help. Regardless, it would be good to know exactly what the prob is.

6. yea i feel u there, i like wat ive read alot of ppl say, if in doubt flush it out

7. What would you use to flush it out at that stage?

8. I use r/o water and usually do 2x amount of water / the pot size