4 weeks flower then veg?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokeymarshall, Feb 13, 2012.

1. I looked all over for a thread to answer this problem but i haven't come across one specific enough for what has happened. They ladies flowered for about 4 and a half weeks then my timer ended up breaking (ya wtf) and for about a week or two they went back into 24/0 lighting without me knowing. When i noticed this I immediately put them on 12/12 and they seem to be doing fine. Im worried this will stunt bud growth ,but it seems to making even more pistils than before. When i set it back into 12/12 does it immediately start up where it left off ? or will it take a while to adjust? input appreciated:smoke:

2. When the lights went back to a veg cycle, the plant slowly eased out of flowering and went back into veg mode, or at least it was in the process of doing that when you flipped the lights back to 12/12. Now the plant is reversing course again, and eventually will get back on track for flowering. But each transition takes time, so you probably will pick up where you left off but not right away, eventually having added perhaps 4 weeks to your grow cycle while the plant was swinging back and forth hormonally.

3. thanks man. gonna be bomb once its done guaranteed!