4 weeks flower interupted light help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by paulgrav1, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Panicked b4 when I came to bed. My lights in flower room was supposed to go off at 9 but accidentally switched the timer onto permanent when plugging in new fan. They was on till 11 instead so 2 hours extra of light.
    Is this bad and have I done the right thing, really don't want these beauties to turn hermie :(

2. ...I've left the lights on for 2 days straight by accident, in mid flower!... once I noticed that I fucked up, I set the timers to my normal hours....everything came out fine....my conclusion is that it takes more than a couple days for the plant to switch from flower to veg or vise versa....but, I was growing a very stable strain.....I wouldn't stress too hard on it, good luck bro.

3. [quote name='"trichome fiend"']...I've left the lights on for 2 days straight by accident, in mid flower!... once I noticed that I fucked up, I set the timers to my normal hours....everything came out fine....my conclusion is that it takes more than a couple days for the plant to switch from flower to veg or vise versa....but, I was growing a very stable strain.....I wouldn't stress too hard on it, good luck bro.[/quote]

Cheers buddy. I might be able to sleep now lol.