Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"4-Way" Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JTMarlinRip2, Jan 8, 2002.

1. This thread is literally EIGHT years old, the discussion of this "4-Way" weed happened almost a decade ago, stop posting.

2. WTF? People who smoke weed to get high are abusing the substance? So should I take a puff and stop? Come on that's ridiculous. By that logic I'm sure lots of people are "abusing" marijuana. I get high and enjoy it's effects I don't know what you do with your marijuana. :confused:
    I can see how frequency would be a determining factor to see abuse but I don't understand.

3. lol at 120 an eighth.

I get chronic weed i pay 35 an eighth and its some goo that gets me high with one hit. and ive been smoking for years your bro is getting fucked in the ass

damn this thread is old as shit

4. Sorry if it pisses you off that I bring up an old thread, but this was the only conversation I could find through google on the strain. I've bought quite a bit of it since getting my MMJ card in CO, and its been my go-to for night time buds for a few months now. I have only seen it in the one dispensary (only been to about 5) and all they told me about it was "an old-timer came in and said he used to grow it back in the day and hasn't seen it since". I'm just curious if anyone has some info on it's origin and genealogy. The comments here seem spotty, and I wouldn't be surprised if the strain has been altered since it was first grown.

Also enjoyed reading OP's post about a slice costing $120 in 2002. MMJ has certaintly had its impact on prices, and this strain is wayy stronger than anything I smoked in 2002 (shit, everything is in this state). Anyway, just curious.

ps, first post, and coincidentally, I don't think I've posted in a BB style forum since 2002.

5. [quote name='"TheNorthern"']This thread is literally TEN years old, the discussion of this "4-Way" weed happened a decade ago, stop posting.[/quote]

Fixed*