4 vape batteries all not working - WTF

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hossua420, May 26, 2018.

1. Ok, so... I have four different vape pen batteries by four different brands. I've charged all of them for over an hour apiece. When I hold down the button on any of them without a cartridge attached, it lights up and stays lit for as long as I have the button pressed down - i.e. it seems to be working fine. The moment I attach a cartridge to ANY of them and press the button, the light flashes like the battery is empty, and nothing comes out when I take a draw on the pen.

I've tried three separate cartridges one each of my four batteries and ALL of them do the same thing. The light comes on and stays lit when I'm pressing the button so long as there is no cartridge attached, but then if I attach a cartridge and try to use it, the light just flashes like it's dead. How is this possible? How can four batteries by different manufacturers have the exact same bullshit malfunction? Am I doing something wrong? Am I CURSED? This is very, very aggravating...

2. Sounds like something is wrong with the cartridges and the vape battery not match do they have the matching connectors?

3. Sounds like a defective vaporizer more than bad batteries.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Probe contacts with a toothpick to restore the connection. Clean it, don't wrench it on so much when you attach them together.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Are they the cheap plastic cartridges? If so it’s a common problem I’d look at return policy at dispensary.

6. All batteries eventually fail. Rechargeables especially

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sometimes mine will do that if I have a cartridge with no vent holed on the bottom.
    I will give it a small turn or two to loosen it then it works.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  8. No idea about weed vapes but i must of owned 25+ ecigs now over time the battery's just die or won't charge lol,I ended up just forking out £50 decent one rather then paying £15 each time for it to die after 3 months lol

9. Which batteries do you use? 18650?