Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 Types of Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Bonehead77777, Sep 21, 2010.

1. I picked up some hash a few weeks ago. This is my first time picking up hash and so far I like it a lot. Everything is really smooth and very potent:

OG Moondust - Great upper head high. Strong OG taste. Consistancy is a bit like hard dirt pieces. It breaks up nicely for smoking.

Master OG Fullmelt - Very strong concentrate. Solid heavy body high with a decent head high as well. Mild hashy taste but very potent. The smoke is very smooth and it burns slowly. Consistancy feels a bit like sticky play-dough. One of my favorites

LA Kush Hash - Most of this came in 1 large piece. It is very hard but can be broken up with the hand with some force. Burns long and is a very clear but heavy indica buzz. A great relaxer after work.

Master Kush Hash Oil - Great kush relaxing high. Putting this on top of bowls is very nice.

(Sorry the pics aren't the best. Still tryin to figure out the camera)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice, I wish the dispensaries around here had legit little containers for hash like that.

3. Thats so sweet man

4. Hash makes me so jealous man! I have made my own a few times... but it sure is hard to come by. Except when you live in those legal states!

5. Boo non-medical states :(

looks nice!

6. I know. I love livin' in Cali :cool: Got some amazing bud and concentrates out here.

Oh btw I made a hash oil blunt last night. I'll have a thread up on that soon.

Teaser:

[​IMG]

Can't wait to get some buddies together and blaze this shit :smoking:

7. Good golly miss molly! I LOVE the smell of hash smoke let me tell you!

8. What do you think's the strongest (out of curiosity)?

I used to smoke a ton of hash oil but honestly I got some bubba kush full melt not to long ago that I think is one of the strongest hashes I've ever had.

9. Mmmm. Nice hash dude. You def. get hooked up with medical grade smoke. Enjoy, and don't take all that legal weed for granted.

Although cops can be pretty anal about hash, some states do consider possession of hashish the possession of a controlled substance for some reason. But seeing as your from a med state I doubt that would be a problem. Happy tokin'!:smoke:

10. I think the hash oil might be a little stronger but I'm not sure. The full melt is super potent also. And it burns forever and tastes really good.

Thanks man. Good lookin out. I'm very lucky to live in Cali I must admit.

I'm tryin to get a milk vid up. Should be up in not too long if anyones curious of how this hits. I ripped a mixer bowl of all the hashes :bongin::yummy::smoking: