Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 Strains to end them all

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BongRipperK, Dec 30, 2018.

1. #1 BongRipperK, Dec 30, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Hi, I live in Canada and it has just become legal to grow 4 plants. I'm lookin for 4 plants that get you so smashed you either pass out or forget where you are. Any suggestions would get GREATLY appreciated !! Sort of tried to get this info on another post but e1 kept suggesting edibles. I know edibles get you smashed I'm lookin for something that does the same in the bong :)) .

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I'm curious also but I need to know so I can recommend to my grower.Right now I'm vaping Blue Widow and it is nice but not the potency I'm after.I too want to be shit faced,:D

Good question BTW.

3. Ethos Genetics Rainmaker has been a great strain. Testing up to 32% THC and a great balanced high

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ty, I will c if i can find that one. So many strains out there its so hard to choose, especially when you've been smoking a local strain thats 30% and gets you blasted every time for the last 25 years. Tempted to just grow that, but everyone around here is going to have it, and i am looking for the R2 killer (R2 being the local strain). I've literally smoked 1 "maybe" 2 strains that hit harder in the last 25 years and I'm ultra chronic. It's kinda skanky tasting though, and I'm about sick of everything except the buzz it gives but the buzz is almost impossible to beat. A few years ago I grabbed a bit of some skanky smelling dank that when i purchased it I was smoking 5 blunts a day, however this shit was different, every half blunt I smoked I pretty much couldn't stay awake, it forced me to sleep. Somewhat tasted like the quadra i had from the LC a few weeks ago. Quadra is a cross between BC Kush and Ambrosia. So one of those could be the key I'm lookin for. Any experience with growing either of these, if you could help inform me of the buzz it gave it would be awesome :)

5. SeedsHereNow has Ethos. I’m growing Grandpas Stash which is a cross of 3 heritage strains and very vigorous. You really can’t go wrong with anything from Ethos. Check out Exotic Genetix and their Tina line too. I make RSO to treat my cancer so imngrowing all potent indicas now.

• Like Like x 2