5 Strains 12 Plants, Must See.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Jun 19, 2018.

1. I have started a new grow. My journal is a bit delayed currently I am growing:
    White Widow Feminised Seeds - 2
    California Orange Feminised Seeds - 2
    Blueberry Feminised Seeds - 3
    Royal Cookies Feminised Seeds - 2
    Seedsman Mama Mia Feminised– 3

So far I my plants are 3 weeks from sprout, lost 4 out of 16. My growing medium is 2/3 coco and 1/3 perlite. They were transplanted to 3 gallon pots at 2 weeks. I plan to veg another 2 weeks roughly then flip to flowering. After this I will update my journal weekly or maybe more frequently depending.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks. In the next few days, I plan to top them all also.

3. How much light do you have?

4. Right now for veg I am just using 3 marshydro 300w. But here before I go into flowering I will be adding 2 marshydro 600w.

5. Add a 600 watt HPS or equivalent QB or COB Led setup. You’ll be a little shy of the wattage needed to pull 12 plants through to the end. And the HPS blows away any blurple LEDs as far as bud growth, density, and trich development. I’ve been running between 12 and 16 plants in my 4x4 and I have a total of 1000 watts between 1500 watt King LED (268watt draw), 600 HPS, 100 MH, and supplemental cfls and UV.

Plants look nice and healthy though bud, I’ll stick around and see how you do

Soil2Coco’s Indoor Multi Strain Journal

6. Ya I am looking at different lighting ideas, I know hps isn't going to work well for my setup, so it will definitely be led. I just have a ton of cash to throw around, I am pretty sure I will figure it out.

7. Two days after topping all at the 6th node. Looking very nice. Only 2 I have not topped but I will soon to them to.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

8. Can you put seedlings under 24/0 light with no darkness for 2 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have ran my lighting 24/0 since seedlings, no ill effects. Some will say 20/4 or 16/8. I notice the stretch difference personally, and I think 24/0 provides tighter nodes. Either way it can be ran in any of the above lighting schedules.

• Like Like x 1
  10. So I can do 24/0 for 2 weeks?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Correct.

12. I do 24/0 but with a 5 to 8hr dark period every 3 to 5 days just find they do get tired looking but it's subtle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quick update, added 2 more lights, marshydro 600w eco 98 series. My plants are 4 weeks from seed at this point and taking off fast, next week I will switch them to flowering, and I still have to rearrange my plants to setup with my new lights. Here's some pics and a video. Enjoy :).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Look at these plants go, i will have to switch to flowering very soon or they will get to big for my area. Made some diy drain trays today from dollor store cats boxes, chicken wire and some left over wood lol. The standing ones you can buy brands new cost way to much lol. This costed me 25 bucks ish to make. [​IMG][​IMG]

15. Exactly what i do aswell for the first 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Lookin awesome buddy. Im a fan of the cheap marshys aswell. Got 6 of the old 600s and they do me well. Getting a 600hps/cmh next week just to see what the difference is.
    Subbin up dude hope looks like itll be a good show

17. Thanks, thanks. This is my 4th grow, each time I do better and tweak my techniques.
    Yes there is a oscillating fan. Temps are abit high since I added the 2 new 600w lights. Running around 80-82F which I don't think is a issue as of yet. Nice to know I will need air conditioning if I add anymore lights.

18. Ive got 12 multistrains on at the moment aswell. Pretty similar grow actually. 3 + 5 gal coco pots but 50/50 perilite. Similar mars lighting. Ive got 1500w in total covering (3x) 1.2m x 1m spaces
    2 photos 1 auto in 2 of the spaces and 6 smaller autos in the other.
    Thought as my first time in coco id just try as many things out as i can.....
    Never again lol.
    Not enjoying growing in pots at all.
    Plan on reverting back to NFT as soon as my next seed drop arrives. Its been ok for the photo plants but my autos are turning out abismal.
    Im used to them each filling a square metre within a month and this time round im scared to touch them cos they all tiny and keep breakin on me :(