4 plants/ 4 strains soil scrog 600w mh/hps

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by bong tokin, Oct 3, 2011.

1. #1 bong tokin, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Whats up GC?!

Started: 9/27/11
    Plants: 4
    Strains: Williams wonder x notherlights, jilly bean, lambsbread, and true og kush
    Medium: Soil, Roots Organic
    Light: 600w Lumatek digital switchable ballast, sun systems 6" aircooled hood

Got my 4 babies going. They all look pretty healthy except the true og kush gets droopy sometimes but comes back. I plan to have each plant under an individual 2ftx2ft scrog screen. I want to do individual screens so i can adjust them closer to the light since they are going to all grow different due to different strains. they are enclosed in a 5x5 grow tent. well ventilated. They were just transplanted to 5 gal root maker pots with Roots organic soil. This is my first personal indoor grow, ive grown outdoors and me and my friends have done 2 group grows before. I plan on using Advanced Nutrients SensiGrow and SensiBloom 2 part formula, Big Bud liquid, Bud candy, and Final phase. I will try to keep this as updated as possible. Any questions, thoughts, or help is much appreciated.

2. 9/27/11- Start
    [​IMG]

3. Update Pics: 10/3/11

WWxNL
    [​IMG]

Lambsbread
    [​IMG]

Jillybean
    [​IMG]

True OG kush
    [​IMG]

4. looks like they might need some water soil look a bit dry maybe thats why they droop. lookin good

5. Got my nutes today! :D Sensi grow A&B, sensi bloom A&B, B-52, Big bud, and clearex. Still plan on getting some bud candy and maybe some overdrive. I also picked up an TDS meter to go with my PH meter. Hopefully money well spent!

Ill get some pictures of the girls tomorrow. They are all thriving except I am having a little trouble with the true og.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. looking good bro i started my first hydro grow and for one of my plants ill be using the AN sensi 2 part nutes. well see how they go? how much was that TDS meter?

7. they had it marked 89.99 but i got it for like 70 out the door.
    Good luck. ill keep you posted on my grow!

8. Built my scrog screens today! let me know what you guys think!

Heres the supplies

[​IMG]

Heres partially built

[​IMG]

And the finished product!

[​IMG]

9. nice screens. are these going to be for individual plants? and how big is each screen?

10. yeah one for each plant, theyre 2ft x 2ft each

11. Niiiice setup :D
    I love me some scrogs!!
    Also i would start topping those ladies ASAP to get ready to train under the scrog.
    Just my 2 cents :D

Good luck.

12. Thank you! I topped all of them a few days ago and just started training them a day or two ago! Ill post some pics when the light comes on :)

13. Heres a new pic! Got em all bent over, screens will be in soon!

[​IMG]

14. 11/1 New pic!

[​IMG]

15. They look great keep up the good work.:D.I'm going to be starting my first indoor grow as soon as my tent comes in the mail..I want to learn how to scrow because Ive heard that it enhances your yield and I'm going to be starting with 6 under a 600w cool tube.. Do you think I should do soil or six site hydroponic system? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.... :smoke:

16. Silverhaze- Goodluck on your upcoming grow! as for suggestions, soil tends to be a little more forgiving and cheaper, but if you are willing to invest the time and money hydro is probably going to be worth your time.

17. Thanx BT:D...Think im gonna go with hydro and will definitely post a journal once I start.. How much did you yield from the last grow?:smoking:

18. My last grow was 9 girls in a 5x5 tent with a 1k watt and i got about 3/4 1b. :smoke:

19. New pics! From 11/11/11

Willys wonder

[​IMG]

Lambs Bread

[​IMG]

Jilly Bean

[​IMG]

And my soon to be Romulan mother 13 days old

[​IMG]

20. subbed! good idea to make separate screens, with 600 man this is going to be killer! gl!