4 plant 1000 watt grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by briwes911, Jun 16, 2012.

1. hello guys and welcome to my thread!!
    ill post pic and vids but wont be here much!!

list of whats going on!!

1) 600 watt
    1) 400 watt
    2)yeild master 2 hoods
    4) t-12 shop lights ( t5 comeing soon)

5 gal smart pots
    5 gal root makers pots

fox farm soil

general organic
    botanicare
    mollasses
    sweet
    super thrive

2. update 1

pine apple express is at day56

star 47 is on day 6

in the veg area growth is about 2-3 weeks old!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gic6h1gofmI]garden update new hd camera - YouTube[/ame]

3. Everything looks great man and thanks for the amazing video quality. The close-ups of the bud looked great. Keep it up. I'll be watchin!

4. thanks man!! =)

5. Its all good B! Been following on the tube forever! Having Fun with Your 1/8 harvest?;)

6. New best thread! :wave::poke::smoke:

7. How are you venting that 1000w closet? I see the fan on the wall, but wouldn't you need an intake and exhaust for 1000w in a closet?

8. [quote name='"chronicTRE"']How are you venting that 1000w closet? I see the fan on the wall, but wouldn't you need an intake and exhaust for 1000w in a closet?[/quote]

The heat knows wassup, it dont wanna mess with briwes:poke:

Im pretty sure he dedicated that whole room to all things grow, and only uses the closet area for the plants. So there's much more room for the heat to go,its not all trapped in the closet.

9. very correct I use the whole room for my grow there for the central air in my house keeps the room temp

image-3416786624.png

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhp6rpiik98[/ame]

10. and for that my friend when i am in your city ill fosho be showing my gratitude!!

11. You seem like a funny fella from the video. Awesome room man.

12. YEY!!!!this is the guy that i started growing from!! this guy my mentor!! YEY zero you found me!! i was gonna tell you lol!! just wanted you to see the end result of my pineapple express!!

13. [quote name='"briwes911"']

YEY!!!!this is the guy that i started growing from!! this guy my mentor!! YEY zero you found me!! i was gonna tell you lol!! just wanted you to see the end result of my pineapple express!![/quote]

Long way we have come and as much you learn from Me, I have learn a lot from You 2 !

Keep it Real MyFriend !

"Big tings popping, little shit stopping" that's my motto ! :D

14. Ooohh that's pretty cool! I want to run a 1000w light but I feel it'd get too hot. I'll have to try something out :D

15. what are you growing in?

16. [quote name='"briwes911"']

what are you growing in?[/quote]

Well i won't be starting indoor until October ish, when I'm situated in a new place. Till then its all outdoor :)

But i have a 4x4 grow tent i wanted to use for flower, then use my 20k lumen t5 fixture for veg in the closet or something

17. Love it. Looks amazing. I like running into skilled gardens.

18. get the 1000 watt dimmable!! if you run in to heat problems then dim it