Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 oz. Outdoor "AK-47"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dank_Head, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Picked up 4 oz. of this outdoor bud for $1000. Buddy said it was AK-47 but who really knows.. Bud was clearly picked early. Buds are not full and are leafy. Smells nice. Pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ZOMg thats a lot of bud

3. I'd hit it. Fuck do I love outdoor season:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4. nice quap brah

5. I saw the title and couldn't resist.

6. DAMN! Thats hella weed. For how long does this supply you? :rolleyes:

7. I really dislike outdoor bud. Mainly because of the leafyness and bud structure. Also I haven't seen really frosty outdoor bud.

8. No you hate outdoor bud because you get from shitty growers, That dude mustve been on LSD manicuring that haha :confused:

AK-47 is bomb tho havent had in a bit tho

9. thats awsome man....toke on

10. Read the title and my mouth started watering

11. Hey, I'd smoke it. Lotta fuckin' bud.

12. looks pretty good, i'd smoke it. 250$/O is a damn good price.

13. Sick fucking price. id hit that 1000 for 4 ounces ANY day i had the money lol. Id smoke the fucking shit out of that. omg that would be nice.

14. Hell ya $250 an ounce is straight any day. And might as well buy bulk cause your always gonna be a toker, can't say tha for everyone though.

15. Woah, i had this exact same stuff. Twin cities perhaps?(Minnesota that is)

16. I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, I've smoked indoor and outdoor in a variety of primo's, and when grown properly, nothing fucks with organic outdoor! true you usually never have the density of indoor, but as for trichome coverage it can go either way dependant on variables. Alot of outdoor I get has those FAT triches that are like just clear glistening orbs visible with th naked eye! ahhh:smoke:

And nice buds bro just in need of a trim, ak-47 is a legendary strain!

17. mason jar that shit, and make sure it gets dried...dont want those 4 oz to get moldy

18. for that price you got a sick deal. and that bud looks fucking GREAT for outdoor....... perfect :smoke:

19. the buds are dry just never cured. i personally haven't seen any nice outdoor but im sure someone can grow something good outdoors.. every outdoor pick up ive had has not been frosty and has a more leafy bud structure and just has the appearance of going thru some outdoor weather