Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

4 month tolerance break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by timor123, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Ok so i have been smoking for around 4 years and smoking every 2-3 days for the past few months. When i smoke i usually consume a whole eigth. Lately my high has been not what it used to be and I am also on probation as I was caught smoking weed. I have been forced to take a tolerance break for about four months and I was wondering if theres anyone out there with experience after smoking from a long tolerance break like mine. Will the high be as it used to when I first started off? 

2. I've never taken one nearly that long but I smoke everyday when I can usually 2.5-3.5 gs a week and after a one week t break I'll get fucked. Longest was three weeks but still nothing like the first time